• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which scenario do you think will reveal the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which scenario do you think will reveal the most?

• Terra

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Ven

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Aqua

Votes: 30 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonsblight

Well i mean they all sort of all equally reveal a part of the mystery so they all reveal something incredible but i would have to say Ven's would reveal the most.

Rexy

Bronze Member
AQUA because that she is the one that connects the two storys and that makes her story complete too

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Nomura said neither would be more important than the other, so I guess it's up to how the players feel about how important of what is going to be revealed in either of the scenarios.

Aqua is suddenly starting to perk my interest more and more. She calls herself Master, that's pretty damn cool.

But I'm a long time sucker for Terra=you know who. I need to find that shit out before I pop a blood vessel. And there's the Ven (how the fuck does he look like Roxas) thing. So many things I want to know. I can't say for sure who's more important at the moment.

trignomtri

while aquas might reveal the most i think that vens story will answer some of the biggest questions like his relation to sora and who vanitas is

Awards
I think Aqua's will, because we already know a lot about Terra and Ven. The only thing we know about Aqua is that she's trying to protect her friends, but she wouldn't be an important character and have her own scenario if she didn't have an importance to the KH story. I think her personal struggle will be more surprising than the other twos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back