• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which scenario are you playing as?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

1. There is a similar topic like this but I guess you don't want waist 5 minutes of your presious time looking in the previous threads....

2. You should've made a poll

3. I'd vote Terra (since I think that'll give us a more mature type of gameplay), then Ven (since with Ven it'll be still kinda like playing Sora again), and well who gives a $hit for Aqua!?

4. Nomura said that Terra, Ven, and Aqua (well not neccilary confirming Aqua) wil cross paths between each others journey and you may be able to stop somones story half way through and continue it from there....

So yeah.....

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
I'd play as Ven first cuz I want to know why he looks just like Roxas. Then I'd play as Terra and then Aqua. I hope Aqua's part isn't a big let down though...

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I would have to say that first I would pick Terra and then Ven and Aqua. Like RPG said, I think Terra would have the most mature theme of the three. I can't wait.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
actually now im thinking i'd go terra cause he just look s hell cool and i wanna know why he looks like the young xehanort. then aqua (if shes one of the main characters.) id play her next simply cause shes new and may very well be very exiting. then id play ven saving the best for last

khloser4life

Who knows, we might have to finish his scenario to unlock Ven's and the 3rd scenario...

No. nomura said that you will be able to play any scenario, in any order.

and i would like to play Terra, ven, aqua. only because terra looks awsome,ven is cool, and aqua is hot, but not to interesting.:thumbsup:

shadow_of_light

i'll honestly say that i wanna play aqua and terra equally as much, but i'll end up playing ven first, then terra, and finally aqua. sine he haven't seen much of her, save for final mix+.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I'd probably play as Terra first because I want to know why he looks like Xehanort and his eyes change color. Ven is second because he look like Roxas. But that's assuming the game starts by choosing a character, otherwise, I'll play as the characters I have to go with.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
I wasn't under the impression that you got to choose which character you'd play as...interesting. Well then, in that case, I'd probably have to go with Aqua. Whoo, chick power! Honestly, I know very little about Birth By Sleep...>.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back