• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which scenario are you playing as?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Who said that you could play only Aqua, Terra and Ven?

What about Master Xehanort, DS, or micky mouse?

I would play in this order:

Master X
Terra
Ven
Mickey
Aqua
DS

KH_Kid

I would play as Ven first to see why he looks so much like Roxas, then Terra because he looks like interesting character to play as,and finally I'll play as Aqua. But if we can I'll play as Mickey Mouse before I play as Aqua because I'm want to know what he has to do with anything.

beadybunny

Master X
Terra
Ven
Mickey
Aqua
DS
I DONT HAVE A COMP NEMORE WHO IS DS????

Last edited:

khloser4life

Master X
Terra
Ven
Mickey
Aqua
DS

nomura said there were only three scenarios, terra, ven, and somone else (everyone thinks this someone else is aqua)

topher1987

Id do Terra then Aqua just to get a fresh feel of the kingdom hearts game, cuz you've already played Ven, i mean he looks like Roxas and from the video fights like Sora from KH1. Dont get me wrong he is by far one of the coolest looking characters just want a fresh start on the KH games

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well we'll end up playing all of them eventually, so that makes it really exciting. I'd probably play as Terra, although my mind would want me to play as Ven, just to see how he's connected to Roxas and in the long run, Sora. But Terra's scenario seems like the Hearty type of gameplay and story experience, I don't know, he just seems like the big cheese. I'd probably would save Ven for last, to make me think and wonder more. I'd play Aqua second, she seems like the person who works in the shadows, much like Riku. Something about being the one who links the secrets of Birth by Sleep together or something.

Lunar Exorcist

ven b/c he already is my favorite new character. that may seem kind of dumb to pick favorites before u even know the characters but i'm pretty confident i'll like him the best. sora and roxas were my 2 favorites so i doubt ven wouldn't be. then terra b/c he looks so freakin cool. and last aqua b/c i'm actually least interested in her at the moment but that could change if we get more screenshots of her. but i'd probably still wanna play as the boys first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back