• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which ride would you want?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Hawkins

Well... lol... just a week ago I don't think anyone would have asked (or even guessed) this question. But given the recent KH3 trailer, I think it should be asked. It should be a fun thread anyway.

What Disney Land/Disney World attraction would you like to see in KH3? Be it a trinity attack, summon, or whatever they decided to do with it, if they use it at all.

Personally, I wouldn't mind an attack based around the spinning Tea Cups ride, it would be hectic and really fun! Or even one based on the Tower of Terror from Hollywood Studios in Orlando Florida. For copyright reasons they couldn't relate it to that, but they could call it something else!

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Aw man, I came in here wanting to post Tower of Terror. Can you imagine? An elevator that just drops on people.

Here are some:

Tea Cups are already a popular favorite.
Splash Mountain
Space Mountain
The Matterhorn
Astro Orbiters
HAUNTED MANSION
We've already had Dumbo, but why not more?

Awards
Not a ride but...

6675948_orig.jpg

It's too damn iconic to pass up. I'm sure they could find some way to incorporate it, eg the castle sprouting up from the ground, jettisoning enemies into the air so that they're bombarded by fireworks.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
In my 24 years of living, I... have never been to Disney World... so any ride will be fun-freaking-tastic for me. It's like a dream come true to be able to live the experiences even only in-game, and probably it'd serve as a driving force for me to finally go there.

Someday.

Bring the rides on, baby. My body is ready for the sheer epicness.

This will never happen, but it would be cool if they used the Toy Story Mania ride or Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters. It would be a way to use some sort of shoot-lock system while also implementing some Pixar characters, probably just Buzz and Woody for the former or just Buzz for the latter. This would be assuming that there's no Pixar worlds already in the game, unless it's like Genie in KH I where they would travel with you after you leave that world

Gram

Banned
Awards
Never been to disnyland to see the rides but from the ones I know definitely splash mountain. (though I'm stoked about the train one we seen in trailer)

iLeen

Awards
Tea cups would be bomb! SDK would be too dizzy to actually know where they're going. It would just be one massive chaotic attack!

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Tea cups would be bomb! SDK would be too dizzy to actually know where they're going. It would just be one massive chaotic attack!

If they have Dead Man's Chest in KHIII, I'd so use that summon there! It'd be just like when Captain Jack, Will, and Norrington are all fighting for the key in that windmill scene. And since I doubt they'd do that scene in KHIII (though they so should!), I would compensate by using the teacups there. Yeah...

But with any luck, we'll get the windmill scene and the tea cup summon. I mean, it's the PS4, people. It can happen! And ever since I saw that Pirates scene, I've just wanted to do that so badly in KH. It fits in with the bold action so well! I mean, c'mon!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Never been to a Disneyland resort, so it would definitely be rubbing it in. ;A;

Some of those rides are so iconic though, it would be lovely seeing them in game.

Jim Hawkins

Just thought of another one: Expedition Everest!

You do a bunch of attacks, and then when your gauge is half empty, Sora automatically spends the other half doing the same chain combo you just did, but backwards! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back