• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which platform?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which platform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
siriously!..what kind of question is that!..If they make a Kh3 of course its going to be for the PS3!

Wolffia

well, yeah, thats why they keep coming out with playstation consoles and putting the new games on them. they want us to spend all our money buying new ps versions to go with the new games.

1948dragon_

I think they should put it on the ps3 but I did hear that square would be doing a few games for the 360:rolleyes:

overdrive

Orienter
Ok i really hope it's gonna be for ps3 because Xbox 360 is too expensive and a waste of money, nintendo revolution looks like c*ap and the only sensible option left is ps3!= )

onyxrhapsody87

I can see this is going to turn into a console comparison thread... One person will say "I hate ________ because it sucks!!!" And fan boys of that system will step up and defend it...

I think it will most likely be on PS3... It just makes sense... At least to me...

Lunar Knight

American Person
I really think it's going to be on the PS3. They should be together like contact lenses go in the eyes. Too bad for me because I can only buy the PS3 if it's like $150

hanyou007

Website
www.myspace.com
overdrive said:
Ok i really hope it's gonna be for ps3 because Xbox 360 is too expensive and a waste of money, nintendo revolution looks like c*ap and the only sensible option left is ps3!= )
yo just wanna let you know man, its already been confirmed that the ps3 will be at least the same cost as the xbox360 and maybe even more due to the blu-ray drives, sorry to burst your bubble.

id prefer it on ps3, but i personally dont care. I have a 360 and plan on getting the revolution. whichever one it comes out on is fine by me, they all are gonna be good systems. as long as nomura is the director it will be good ^_^

Last edited:

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
srrry but this is a stupid question. ps3 is going to be the choice for kh3. end of story. anways by the time kh3 comes out probably the price of ps3 might be much lower

warboyX

well.IT CANT BE ON REVOLUTION!!!!!
[no offence to the confused guy hu voted revolution]

but kh3 has got to be on ps3.
The Playstation is totally the next-gen platform (most) people are gonna get.

So kh3 will be on ps3. Unless nomura goes insane.

Morridor

I'm going to have to say the Nintendo Revolution. You can have the same controls as if it was on the PS2 or PS3 probably, but you can add many special features. Especially with the new controller. I am really looking forward to the Revolution.

Although, I'm perfectly happy with it on PS3. It will obviously be on the PS3, of course. There is no doubting that. I love my Playstation and will never riot against it. I just want some company to put one game from their flagship series on the Revolution. Nintendo needs some love!

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back