• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Persona should I play first?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
As the title says. Which should I play first?

I recently bought Persona 3 and 4 because they sounded awesome and looked interesting, not to mention one of my friends told me about them. But I'm unsure of which one I should start with. I've heard that Persona 4 is the more epic of the two.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
3. Playing 4 first will make the other feel underwhelming.

Erlix

Yea you should try playing 3 first then 4. You'll feel the upgrade then ^^

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
3 has the better story. 4 has an altogether better feel. Try playing the original after playing both. -_-

But I agree with the above.

Gram

Banned
Awards
like the others said go with 3 1st seeing as how 4 has the more updated battle system.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Well I have started playing Persona 3, and it's quite different from what I expected. Balancing school with my social life while also battling the Shadows is quite hard sometimes. I wonder if it's possible to complete social links, raise skills and also maintaining a decent training level within one playthrough.

Screw it, I'll just start a new game+ to finish things off if I need to.

Also, am I right in assuming that The Answer option is a continuation of The Journey and overall storyline?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I actually played P3P before I played P3, it really doesn't matter. Both have a lot of playtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back