• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Organization Members Were Replicas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

wetthmax

Maybe this has been discussed previously but I've been wondering which organization members were replicas in KH3. What are thoughts on the members below?

Confirmed/Implied Replicas
-Riku Replica
-Xion
-Ansem
-Xemnas
-Vanitas
-Young Xehanort (I think?)

Maybe?
Terranort- Otherwise, how are both he and MX recompleted in the present time? I can't remember if this was ever explained
Marluxia- We don't know why he agrees to become a nobody again. Is it possible that he time travels?
Larxene- Similar to Marluxia

No
MX
Saix
Xigbar
Luxord- Assuming he willingly became a nobody and rejoined based on what we've seen with the ReMind trailers

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
I believe it goes:

Replica Bodies
Ansem SoD
Xemnas
Vanitas
Dark Riku
Xion

Nobodies
Xigbar
Marluxia
Larxene
Luxord
Siax
Vexen (reserve)
Demyx (reserve)

Terranort's heart is from the past, but he's using present Terra's body.

Young Xehanort is weird. Not entirely sure if he's using one during KH3, but it's implied that he isn't. He breaks a lot of normal time travel rules due to taking SoD's powers (even gaining a great degree of control over the flow of time itself), and his appearence in BBS (a time when replicas didn't exist) throws the idea into question.

DanChaos1

Awards
Website
bit.ly
Young Xehanort can be explained by looking at the evidence:

Considering how ethereal he was in BBS, he was probably just a heart at the time. The Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion, the world he appears in, exists in the Realm Between where the rules of time and space differ, so he was able manifest there. It's like Ansem when he was the Robed Figure, he appeared to have a physical form but was merely a heart.

According to the secret reports of KH3, Vexen had completed roughly 20 imperfect replicas before he was destroyed, meaning Young Xehanort could have acquired one at any point between CoM and DDD, and those experiments were conducted at Castle Oblivion, a world he has access to.

AR829038

Awards
A different question: if only certain of the 13 were replicas, how was it Xehanort had replicas of all 13 of them ready and waiting in Scala ad Caelum?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
A different question: if only certain of the 13 were replicas, how was it Xehanort had replicas of all 13 of them ready and waiting in Scala ad Caelum?

He had 13 replicas? I thought it was 12. Also wasn't it explained in one of the reports by Vexen that he made backup replicas for Xehanort? How they got to Scala is plot convenience.

AR829038

Awards
He had 13 replicas? I thought it was 12. Also wasn't it explained in one of the reports by Vexen that he made backup replicas for Xehanort? How they got to Scala is plot convenience.
Yeah, you're right. I meant to say 12.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
You know to this day, I still wondered if the Organization XIII members (especially Young Xehanort, Xemanas, and Ansem, Seeker of Darkness) seen in Kingdom Hearts III were the same ones Sora and Riku saw in Dream Drop Distance. Cause I still don't know if you ask me. :/

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
You know to this day, I still wondered if the Organization XIII members (especially Young Xehanort, Xemanas, and Ansem, Seeker of Darkness) seen in Kingdom Hearts III were the same ones Sora and Riku saw in Dream Drop Distance. Cause I still don't know if you ask me. :/
Everyone is sent back to their proper time without remembering, so the versions sent to DDD and the versions from 5 seconds before or after doesn't really matter.

But it's confusing when Xemnas remembers his defeat. He'd have forgotten the one in DDD and his defeat in KH2 wouldn't have happened to him yet. My only guess is they can remember the events from when they time-traveled while doing it again.
Because hearts, I guess.

Last edited:

HK Motendra

Awards
Probably because they all contain a piece of his heart. After all, Scala Ad Caelum is a world within Xehanort's heart, which is how SDG got there in the first place. And, he refers to them as his "other selves". As such, it can be said they aren't replicas, but rather, the many splintered pieces of himself, which he then absorbed before going Goat armor

Back