• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Organization Member??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.silver

Haha no worries...

It just gets me wondering, you know?

I mean I read all Secret Ansem Reports, yet they don't reveal the Nobody name's.

It didnt have to say. In the Ansem reports, it said that Ansem the Wise had six apprentices, and when the

became heartless and nobodies, the nobodies started an organization. And each organization member have

their own number 1-13 and its in the order you joined the organization. So obviously the first six members

were the apprentices, since they started it. Its one of those things you just have to figure out, rather then

it being right in your face.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Original Names:
Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo

Nobody Names: In same order as above
Xemnes, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, and Zexion

I think these are the names that I can recall seeing from Ansem's report. :D The answer right there should help you.

C

Colours

he's saying that all of this is old news. if you are just figuring it out, then you're pretty late the the kh series

sarcasm]what????? I don't understand what your talking I knew what he was talking about, read my post again.

TheNewXIII

It didnt have to say. In the Ansem reports, it said that Ansem the Wise had six apprentices, and when the

became heartless and nobodies, the nobodies started an organization. And each organization member have

their own number 1-13 and its in the order you joined the organization. So obviously the first six members

were the apprentices, since they started it. Its one of those things you just have to figure out, rather then

it being right in your face.

dont double post mr. silver

and im not late in KH series. I just completed KH2 again with only the Kingdom Key and on Proud mode with no drives...and i decided to read the Ansem Reports..and when I did i read about the six apprentices, and i didn quite catch which ones they were so I decided to ask some other people who knew a lot about KH

A

Audo

*eye twitches*
You're making my eyes twitch a lot today Cloudy.
*shakes head*

It's obvious the 6 apprentices make up the first six members of the Org.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back