• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which organization member you like the most and the least (explain why)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awkward Squid

I have three...
My favorites (at the moment...) are Xigbar, Saïx, and (gasp) Vexen.
Xigbar's a cocky oddball; and next to Axel he appears to be the most layed-back member they have. And he's got an eyepatch. That's reason enough.
There's just something I like about the cold and stoic type of people...and Saïx pretty much fell into that category :I
And now Vexen...well...his laugh amuses me and I tend to have sympathy towards people who're looked down on :/

I don't think I have a least favorite...

NumberVIII

It is when they used all of their time in Days to develop him and Xion instead of the members who needed some development.

First of all, also not a good reason. I don't like Xion, but not because she sucked up all of the screentime and plot of days (which, she did). Sure, I resent her for that, but it's not the only reason I dislike her. And second of all the game is supposed to be about Roxas, and Axel is his best friend, so of course he's gonna be in it a lot. That's not a very good argument. I agree that the other members should've been in it more, but you can't blame Axel for that. x_x

Fortissimo

Most liked:

Axel, just because i hated him at first, and then towards towards the end of CoM, i started to see that there was more to him then the firey, jerk face he drew himself out to be. Then In KH2 i saw he had a softer side, and Days really made him my favorite. Just how emotional he was, and the inner struggle he was faced with. It really did prove there was more to him than the spiky hair and smart-ass remarks.

Xemnas: I usually hate villains, but something about him was different than other villains. I think it was his lack of emotion (duh), like he didn't get up us soras face or do anything extremely evil like XH did in KH, I just didn't get the instant "oh this guy is giving me bad vibes". He was relatively calm throughout it all.

Roxas: I liked him from the beginning, though he did somewhat annoy me at times. But he is just so angry throughout KH2 and the end of days; I admire that. Angry protagonists are the best.

There are other members such as Xigbar, Siax, and Lexeus that I don't know what to feel towards currently, but i know there is much more to them and I will hopefully touch base with that info when BbS comes out.

Then the ones I didn't care about: Deymx, Larxene, Zexion, Luxord (almost forgot all about him actually.) and Marluxia.

I hate Vexen. I hated him from the start and I hate him still. Then Xaldin, he gave me the villain vibes, and I honestly think he was the most evil in the organization.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
1: Marluxia, he's evil, he wields flowers, he has pink hair. My kind of man.

Least favorite: Lexause... ergg shoot me already. i hate him.. he's so very annoying.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
My favorite is Roxas, hands down. Okay, so he was a bit obsessive towards Xion and tended to be bipolar but what teenager isn't? Especially when the only two people that care about you are at risking of dying. I don't blame the poor kid, I bet you would all act similar to him if you were in his spot. I would honestly rather have realistic characters I can relate to over all these godmod Sues/Stus. He's also the original dual-wielding badass, hottest character in KH and more mature than this original self. And at the same time, he can be SO adorable to the point where you just want to jump in the game and give him a giant bear hug <333. I could go on about how amazing Roxas is for hours ><;

My least favorite is probably Xaldin. There's nothing really likeable about him other than his kickass element and the ability to wield six lances at once. Dreads? nothx. And he's SUCH a creep, trying to rape Belle and everything. >:

I don't really hate anyone though.
It is when they used all of their time in Days to develop him and Xion instead of the members who needed some development.
... This is something I would blame on the writers, not Axel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back