• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which organization member you like the most and the least (explain why)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasyKing

This thread is not to be confused with this kh2] Which Organization member did you enjoy taking out most? since this is not about who you enjoy to fight the most, instead is about which one you like the most and the least in therms of personality wise among other things. It's valid for all the members (the thirteen members).

I start by telling mine (might have minor spoilers):

I’m going to start by telling who are my favorite members of the Organization going to the less favorites and explaining why, I give them hearts as score instead of ***** stars (fits well non?)

Roxas is my favorite of course, not because he is the “goodie” one but because he is that dark spot related to the hero, see it like two sides of the same coin being both related but one being nice and the other being mean, but although related and co existing together. I give him thirteen hearts for it;

Axel, I don't like how he was at the beginning (when I first played COM) since he didn't seem to belong at any side in the formed groups within the organization (traitors and non traitors), but I like how his character evolved, he is the kind of guy that make us believe bad guys can change as well in the end so I give him twelve hearts;

Zexion powers fascinate me, I like how he uses books as weapons, relating him to his former persona as researcher, like they say, knowledge is power, and I give him eleven hearts;

Lexeaus is very quiet but under that quietness there is a lot of power, no wonder he was one of Ansem soldiers who patrol his castle in RG, I give him ten hearts;

Marluxia was a fine antagonist at my eyes I just wish his character has been more developed, we know almost nothing about him beside his plans toward the organization, I give him nine hearts for that;

Larxene did well her job, as the only female villain within the organization she is the gal everybody loves to hate, she deserves eight hearts;

Vexen, it seems he was still active as researcher even after being turned into a Nobody, which was the only thing I liked about him because his personality make me sick, perhaps because he is the most coward and annoying of all members of the organization, I give him seven hearts;

Xigbar seems to be so confident about himself with that evil smile, although it would be nice to have him with a bigger role in KH II then just popping out face Sora and die, six hearts for a such so small role;

Xenmas at my eyes is just a spinoff of Ansem seeker of darkness, his role is not even as big as Ansem role is in KH 1 and KH COM, he only gets interesting almost near the end of the game, five hearts for being a cheap copy of his heartless part;

Demyx sounds and seems stupid most of the times since his actions and lines sound and seem random and make no sense at all, fours hearts for such a shallow role;

Luxord… I don’t even know what to say of that guy… a single heart for him.

Saix is so boring, the same for Xaldin, they could have been more developed as characters so I did not attribute them any score; they are the lowest on my scores, period (along with Luxord).

YUPPP

My fav Org. member was Xigbar because he was a badass.

My least favorite was Luxord because he was pointless.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Okay,I'll start with my favorite members,than go down to the ones i DON'T like:
Good Characters:

Axel,HE RULES.In 358/2 days,he's really close to Xion n Roxas.He cares about them like he has a heart.I like that.Also,his chakrams ARE AWESOWME.

Xiggy,he awesowme.He got guns and his eye patch make him look badassy.How did he get that anyway?I hope it's explained in BBS!

Xion and Larxene,Feisty only-girl-members in the organization.Larxene can kick ass with her speed and knives and Xion got four forms that are strong and can kill you.:p

Roxas,Pretty much one of the strongest guys in orgy XIII,keyblade and the looks.No wonder Xion probaly likes him....Well he like s Xion.Roxas at the begining of 358/2 days is pretty clueless is quite slow to react,but that's alright.

Bad Characters:

Vexen,annoying,VERY,VERY,creepy luagh,annoying,and did i mention this,ANNOYING?????

Marluxia,THAT BARBIE GIRL GOTTA STOP ACTING LIKE MR.COOL.I mean,JIMMINEY CRICKET is cooler than him.His pink sythe make look girlie.:)

Saix,he got a SERIOUS additude problem and needs to stop picking on Xion.Why was he Axel's best friend?

Alll the other characters are Okay to me.............

Gram

Banned
Awards
MOST HATED:
1. larxene-cause she's a bitch
2. saix-cause he's a prick [awseome boss fight tho]

NOT SO HATED/DONT CARE ABOUT:
1. xion
2. luxord
3. demyx
4. vexen
5. zexion
6. xaldin
7. marluxia

LIKED:

1. roxas-cause of his awesome boss figth in kh2fm+
2. xemnas-just cause
3. lexeaus-cause the dudes just badass
4. axel-cause of the awesome catch phrase [among other reasons]

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Zexion. Awesoem hair, powers of illusion. Cool title(Cloaked Schemer)
Larxene. She's just so badass!! Knives and lightning!!!
Saix. Moon. Berserk mode that's SO strong!!
Xemnas. His voice. It's so deep!! It sometimes sends chills up my spine, though. And he's the Organiztion's leader!!!

Hate:
None.

Don't care about:
Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, Roxas.

Last edited:

kronos6

1/6

Axel- Eh, he betrayed the Organization the most (wanting power for yourself doesn't count as a betrayal). That, and he was responsible for the deaths of many an Organization member. Thumbs down.

Roxas- Hem, he was cool in the beginning, but I don't really like traitors to the Organization. Thumbs down.
Xaldin- Don't really have anything against him, just don't like him that much.
Xigbar- Pretty cool guy, but... I like everyone else more.
Lexaeus- Eh, he's cool as well. I also like everyone else more, sadly.
Luxord- Even cooler, but...I like everyone else more
Vexen- I don't know why people dislike him. He's intelligent, and I pity him for being killed off so early.
Demyx- I like him, and it sucks that he got killed as well. Stupid protagonists.
Zexion- Hah, I like his 'element' and his fighting style. He also looks cool.
Marluxia- He had a nice plan, and a nice weapon as well. I like his pinkness.
Saïx- His face looks cool, and berserking is pretty cool.
Xemnas- His hair is really, really cool. That, and he's the leader of Organization XIII.
Larxene- I like her weapons, elements, and her badassery, and I don't think she's that annoying, just mocking to those whom she dislikes (and that happens to include a lot of people).

Least favourite to favourite.

FantasyKing

I was clear when I said you could talk about all the members of the organization (once again the 13 members) and still some didn't resist and add Xion to it even knowing she is not an official member of the organization for obvious reasons I shall not tell to avoid spoilers...

I think it can't be helped...

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Favorites:
Xigbar - His attitude is just hysterical. XD Anything that comes out of his mouth is just pure gold. Plus, he has the most badass looks of all the Organization. ^w^
Axel - Of all the Organization members, I believe Axel got the most character devlopment. He was mature and smart (in my opinion) to begin with, and as time went on, both qualities became stronger. I also love his attitude and sense of humor.

Xemnas - HIS VOICE <3 He looks awesome, and I love his merciless personality. Truly a wonderful villan.
Larxene - Gotta love badass females. :,D Unwavering attitude, sarcasm, mockery, she's got it all.

Dislike:
Lexeaus - In my opinion, he was a boring, one-dimmensional character. There was really nothing to him, other than strength, so he didn't catch my interest.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
like - saix because i love to fight him and own him >:O

HATE LIKE HELL - demyx cuz i think his gay and a pointless character.

Mallorytheace

Most: Larxene,cause she is pretty,shes awesome and when shes playful shes so cute

Least: hmmm,maybe Xaldin cause I don't really know anything about him,and he's not my type anyways .I don't hate him or really have anything against him though.

saix-insanefan

Favorite: Saix, no doubt. I just love the depth to his character and how he really is kinda of a mystery to the story at the beginning of KH2. Then since then, I found out a lot about his history and when he was a human. I love the take on his character as well. No matter how bad you may seem or how heartless you are, there is always a small hint of confusion and neutrality. I always saw Saix as someone who was forced to do horrible acts in order to gain he wanted the most, probably more than anyone: a heart. Then I thought, once he gained his heart, he would just be neutral and not be on anyone's side. That's the exact depth to his character that I really enjoy and it was well portrayed.

Least Favorite: Probably Larxene. I didn't care for her character much at all. I just didn't see any real depth to her as I did with the other members and I didn't think she was very important to the story. Sure she was part of the group, but what was her role? It was never explained and I didn't like that.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Saix because he's such an ass, its awesome.
Luxord, not enough scenes to know about him so like...yeah.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Roxas- I like him because he has awesome hair, he has a keyblade, and he is just a cool character.
Axel- I like him a lot just because of the way he acts and because he is Axel. Haha not very good reasons but I couldn`t think of anything else.
Xigbar- I`m inbetween liking him and hating him. Not quite sure, but I thought he was one of the better members.
Xenmas- Whenever he started speaking I just wanted him to shutup. His long speeches annoyed me. He was a lot of fun to battle though.
Xaldin- Hated him and he was one of the harder members to beat.
Demyx- He made me laugh a lot so I like him even if he is lazy.
Luxord-Loved him in Days because of all his card talk, but in KH2 not so much.
Larxene- Probaly my least favorite member because she was just so mean.
Saix- On second thought I hate him the most probaly. He acted so calm most of the time it got on my nerves. Plus he was mean to Xion.

The other members are inbetween or I have nothing to say about them.

NumberVIII

Ohhay, this is basically exactly what we do in the Organization XIII fanclub. Well, I never posted one there, so I might as well do it here. I'm gonna go in number order.

Xemnas--Awesome villain. Gorgeous voice. Plus, he's beautiful. :3

Xigbar--Love him! He is just too funny. "Why do you always look at me like I drowned your goldfish?" Plus, he's badass.

Xaldin--The only org. member I truly dislike. He has absolutely no character other than being an ass. And he was one of the hardest bosses in kh2 imo, if not THE hardest.

Vexen--Most people don't like him, but I think he's alright. He can be kinda creepy, but I think it's kinda funny.

Lexaeus--Again, another character that receives a lot of hate, but I think he's pretty cool. I like the relationship he has with Zexion. His death was sad. :(

Zexion--I do like him a lot--really, I do--but I think he's a little overrated sometimes. But he's still adorable and has kickass powers/weapon.

Saix--Also receives hate because either he's too "flat" or "he's mean to Xion! D: D: D:" First of all, to the second one...-.- Second of all, I think his "flatness" is why he's such a good character. He's the only one who really acts like a true nobody--cold, heartless, unfeeling. And he's badass. And the deterioration of his friendship with Lea/Axel is sad. :( And his death is really sad too. :/

Axel--...*points to sigs and avatar* Do I really need to say anything? Or do you want me fangirling everywhere? xD Probably one of my favorite characters ever.

Demyx--He's getting so much hate on here, it's so sad! D: I LOVE Demyx, he's one of my favorites! He's adorable, not to mention funny. He's just a normal guy who wanted his heart back and got caught up with the wrong crowd. I feel so bad for him. :(

Luxord--Again, no one here seems to like him, but he's another one of my favorites! You can't get much cooler than Luxord. The Gambler of Fate? COME ON. Plus, he's hot. Admit it. Plus, he's BRITISH. :3

Marluxia--I'm kind of indifferent to him. I like him I guess, he's pretty cool, but I don't love him.

Larxene--Eh. My opinion on her is constantly changing. I don't hate her, but I don't love her. She's a mega-bitch, but it's kind of a love-to-hate kinda thing. Idk. Props for being the only girl in the org. though.

Roxas--Love. Duh.<3 Do I even need to get into that?

Xion is not a member of Organization XIII, and people need to stop pretending that she is.

If I had to rank them in order from favorite to least favorite, it'd probably look something like this:

Axel
Roxas
Demyx
Luxord
Xigbar
Saix
Zexion
Lexaeus
Xemnas
Marluxia
Vexen
Larxene
Xaldin

Although the middle is a little iffy, some of those were hard to rank.

Janus Q

my favorite has to be Larxene, shes so sadistic and cruel, not to mention her pompous attitude is just delightful to watch. Axel is another one of my favs because of his struggle with obeying the orginization and his friendship with Roxas. Roxas is another one of my favs since he is the shadow of Sora and his struggle in KH 2 just tugged at my heart strings. Demyx is also one of my favs for his style and attitude, not to mention his sitar is cool, and i wish he had more screen time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back