• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Organization Member has the weirdest looking hair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Seraphim

Wherever I feel like landing while I flying.
Website
www.myspace.com
fag means cigarette in england right?

*asks Larxene if shes wants a Fag= Cigarete in england* want a fag XD *Larxene slaps the shyts out of me* OUCHIE THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAH *Larxene throws her hair boomerang and I end up turing into a pile of glowing rocks......*

Whats the hell..... how does this work out XD *turns into human form but still glows....*.......um anyone think I might be a walking Nuclear Radiation XD@.@

Dark_Seraphim

Wherever I feel like landing while I flying.
Website
www.myspace.com
Gosh DS ur crazy!!!!!! Marluxias hair was def. the weirdest.......

Dont even get me started on Marluxia O.O

Man hes like come back from the 60's to bring back the girl afros XD *takes Marlis Sythe* hehehe.... *Xaldin attackes me with his long hair that took 4.5.6 gallons of gel to make* GAAAAAAH XD *chokes me* ga....aa...h.. this......realllly.......byts....XD *gasps for air between breathes, and shoots out lights * Heheheh....I glow.....in the.....DARK *im glowing......*

*puts on Evil Ninny Panda DS Smilie*
>D

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
Dont even get me started on Marluxia O.O

Man hes like come back from the 60's to bring back the girl afros XD *takes Marlis Sythe* hehehe.... *Xaldin attackes me with his long hair that took 4.5.6 gallons of gel to make* GAAAAAAH XD *chokes me* ga....aa...h.. this......realllly.......byts....XD *gasps for air between breathes, and shoots out lights * Heheheh....I glow.....in the.....DARK *im glowing......*

*puts on Evil Ninny Panda DS Smilie*
>D

gosh you've had alot of sugar today haven't you?????????????

F

Frogore

were the heck is Xigbar in any of this? hes got Long hair and streaks.

....also... dont whale on luxords hair...its the most natural looking >.>

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
Axel or Larxene. Those are my choices.
Baka
Demyx with that stupid Mullet thing x/
The mullet is awesome, my friend Morgan had one for a few hours when his family couldnt find an open hair salon. He has bright red hair too
Now that I think again, Larxene must use ALLOT of gell to make such hair, and Axel's hair don't defyne gravity, what does SE has with characters that has hairstyles that don't define gravity? XD (K that sounded confusing)
Larxene can just use static electricity, Axel's hair does not defy gravity because it's worn down but it never reacts to anything. And sora's hair defies gravity. It's always sticking up, even when he's under, in, or out of water

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Xaldin outright. Two words: Facial Hair.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Marluxia and Mansex (Old pun, sue me), def. I mean, Marluxia's hair IS weird, but it's not like I hate it.

It's just that those godd*** rose petals have to get annoying after a while. But I wouldn't mind having his hair, if I could get away with it. xD

Everyone knows what pink stands for...RIGHT?

Also, I think Demyx is the only one thus far that can get away with a mullet besides my middle sister. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back