• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Organization Member has the weirdest looking hair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
o_O I cant be that funny....... Im so boring.... o man dont you think im wicked....... *starts breakdancing*

But Like I said kids dont do drugs *points at a pic of Xaldin and Larxene* or you will up like them XD!!!

c'mon man!Cheer up!!!You cant be that boring!!!I think you dont know what the word"boring"means!!!

Dark_Seraphim

Wherever I feel like landing while I flying.
Website
www.myspace.com
XD trust me I do *goes into a flashback of that one boring coach* o man.....bogus............. ANYWAY XD

Like I said kiddos XD Life is Good when you not launching loose hairs as boomerangs or killing ppl with hair that require 405.6 gallons of Gel to make XD*thinks of Xaldin and Larxene*.....o dam...

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
XD trust me I do *goes into a flashback of that one boring coach* o man.....bogus............. ANYWAY XD

Like I said kiddos XD Life is Good when you not launching loose hairs as boomerangs or killing ppl with hair that require 405.6 gallons of Gel to make XD*thinks of Xaldin and Larxene*.....o dam...

LOL again i still believe that yur a funny one!!!:thumbsup:

(?Cmurder?)

Lol Larxene use hose boomerrangs to knowck out the target and Xaldin chokes em in their sleep xD

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
O.O ^^ hehe^^ DAM RIGHT MAN...

*looks back and sees Larxene Pull off the lil loose hairs and throwing it like a boomerang* O.O WTF I WAS RIGHT!!!!?......Im never right O.O.........*boomerang hits me in the face and i glow in the dark* wtf how does this work out.........!? O.O

:laugh:That was funny.
If she dose that to me I probably become a humen bugzapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back