• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Organization Member has the weirdest looking hair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

(?Cmurder?)

Lol i was playing KH2 and looking at the profiles with each Org XIII member when i got to zexion i turned to look at my friend because he LOOKS LIKE ZEXION except with blonde and black hair..and blue eyes...=/ meh

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Lol i was playing KH2 and looking at the profiles with each Org XIII member when i got to zexion i turned to look at my friend because he LOOKS LIKE ZEXION except with blonde and black hair..and blue eyes...=/ meh

he LOOKS like ZEXION??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I want a date with him!!!!!!!!!1(jut kiddin)

(?Cmurder?)

lol i think hes too old, hes 22

and hes gay....

ashc.jpg

Tell me his hair does not look like Zexions (I know its on the wrong side)

Remeber ladies...hes gay...

(?Cmurder?)

I would care if i had a heart =/ haha jk you might want to take this personal topic to PMing that way we wont get in trouble =/

and yes Larxene uses SUPAH GEL to keep that hair in place

(?Cmurder?)

Its also cuz Cmurder is psychic XD nothing more is needed to be said... he can move objects with his mind, and blow up ppls heads too... XD

I'd have to say Xaldin.... man..... how much gel does he use.......

TELL THE WHOLE WORLD MY SECRET WHY DONT YOU!!!!

(?Cmurder?)

cAN YOU EXPLAIN ME?ITS 4:40 AT TH MORNING AND I FEEL LITLLE TIRED(ALMOST SLEPT ON THE KEYBOARD)

Just go to sleep its not healthy to be on the computer at such time, you can hurt your eyes

I paused KH2 at moment when his head filled my entire screen and drew sketches of each angle and DAM hes got alot of spikes and lose hairs that stand thickly, and cuz I kinda figured that if I wanted my hair to be like that and stay like for like forever O.O I would use shyt loads of gel XD

Meh when people try to imitate my hairstyle they go overboard with the gel its all hard and spiky and it doesent end up looking right

then they get mad when I say its natural

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back