• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Organization member are you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
In this thread you will give a description and full answers as to which Organization 13 member you are!!! You can mix and match different members traits and personality depending on which member you feel you can relate to most:)

I feel like I'm a Demyx/Xemnas with a touch of Saix:)

Why: I'm chill like Demyx most of the time and don't get angry easily, and enjoy the sound of musical instruments (especially the violin and cello) I'm very Xemnas like because I always need to complete something, and I usually do it to almost any extent I can go. Plus I have wicked good looks and hair like him:) But on occasion if you piss me off too many times I can go BERSERK!!! Also I do have the trait of looking up at the moon and stars at night whenever I can:)

Oh! And a bit of Larxene! Cause I'm always mouthing off or being sarcastic:) (Imagine how my mom deals with that)

Last edited:

x37rnu4

Awards
Re: What Organization Member...?

That's an interesting mix, there xD

Well, I'm like Zexion/Axel/Larxene with a smidgen of Demyx.

Like Zexion, I hate getting my own hands dirty and I often manipulate other people to be able to get the things I want done. I hate it when the attention is focused on me and I like to get things done as quickly as possible. I'm like Axel in the sense I'm very loyal to my friends, but on the flip side, everyone else I'll use to my own ends to help them. As for Larxene, I don't like kids, and I passed the line of sarcasm to the zone of witchiness, and I love lightening and thunder. And then there's my Demyx side which is obsessed with music and doesn't feel like doing anything.

...In short, I'm a horrible person if you're not my friend.

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net

I'm guessing I'm like Xion. A doll, a friend, a empty shell if you'd like too call her that way ^^
I just seems to related to her. Most of my times I feel empty and confused just like she was when she discovered the hurtful truth :[
I'm also behaving like Larxene because of her sadism and her stunning and dreadful personlity :3

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Wow, I share a basic, over-simplified personality or lifestyle trait with at least one of fourteen video game characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back