• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheus

I loved fighting Demyx. Yes that time crap was killing me. I died about fifty times before I actually killed him. He moved too freaked much. And his moves very very fast. I couldn't attack him as he used that water wall thingy. I turned to that anti-Sora thingy about twelve times. That's why I died so many times.

Same here. The time limit thing was really annoying (where's the logic of it, anyway?) and I went into Anti form dozens of times. Probably because I had used Valor form atleast 3 times just before I fought him - must have added to the hidden calculator that counts the probability of going into Anti-Form.

Second hardest was definitely Xaldin. I actually died on purpose so I could get Mickey to help. Not that he was much use. But atleast I managed to beat him on the third try. It took me atleast 10 tries to kill off Demyx.

xx kairi xx

i found xaldin pretty hard, i kept turning into antiform which was really annoying - especially when he did the combo and i couldnt heal myself.:angry: i actually found demyx really easy! i just used reaction commeands alot and stayed near demyx where the water forms were coming from. :thumbsup:
608pxxiiiorder03xaldin_2.png

WaveK89

It is a tough call between Xaldin and Xigbar. I would have to go with Xaldin, especially, the first time I played KHII. Though now he's a bit easier since I know to use Reflect. Xigbar is kind of fun, and a bit a challenging.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Demyx is a fun fight onc you realize that Fire is the only way to beat him. Wisdom + Fire = Evaporated Water Clones. 10 per fire XD

Sorablade89

Which organization fight was the hardest for me you ask?
It would have to be Saix.
Xemnas wasn't to hard i killed him on the first try actually.

P.S. (i've beaten the game about 12 times so far!so much fun.)

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Saix is a pushover =/

it would be
1) XALDIN >=(
2) demyx

the rest was ok i guess.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Axel's the Hardest in FM+ His Data form at least. During the entire fight your health is going down.....fast. If you mke one wrong move, you're toast.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Xigbar anyone? I dunno why, but I really hate it when he moves the floors around

PhoenixPs24:16

Demyx, Xaldin, Xigbar. I agree with Marly. I just used Reflega, timed my transformations, and anything that made me invincible for a few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back