• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colours

Actually Marluxia is easy. You can dodge almost everything with Reflectga, Aerial Dodge, High Jump, and Glide. He fights in a pattern too.

Kinda.
But for me he was tough to beat....well, when I first fought him. ((=3

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Marluxia is easier as you continue to play. The first time I took on the silhouette, I lost. Quite embarrassing. :<
But during the data fight, (especially if you fought him 1,000+ times at Beast's Castle) he becomes vastly easier.

riku0147

Awards
same here i swear 99.999999% of times mickey saved me was on Xaldin

Man, I must have been the 0.000001% that never got Mickey in the game. Ever. I find Marluxia the hardest since all I had were Cloud cards... and Xaldin was a HUGE pain in my kidney. The rest were pretty easy. I had all my forms at their hightest possible level though.

DaDarkDude

I think that Xigbar may be one of the hardest, seeing as I always turned antiheartless, than died a second later, mostly for that reason.

C

Colours

Marluxia is easier as you continue to play. The first time I took on the silhouette, I lost. Quite embarrassing. :<
But during the data fight, (especially if you fought him 1,000+ times at Beast's Castle) he becomes vastly easier.

As long as you don't get hit, then your fine. ;3

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Oh, probably Xaldin, simply because of that dragon that you couldn't dodge.

I remember the first time that I got really close to beating Xaldin, I used went into drive form to finish him off, thinking that would be easier with the two keyblades. I turned into Anti-Sora, though, and it surprised me so much that Xaldin landed so many critical hits on me so quickly that I died without being able to heal or anything. Not that I couldn't, anyway.

Blackwaltz25

Xaldin is the only Nobody I ever had problems with, I don't see how anyone could have problems with anyone else. Especially Xigbar, I mean I beat him the first go through on every mode I've played in, how you could have any problems with him is beyond me.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Probably Marluxia on proud mode FM+ (My friend let me borrow the game and his emulator). He hit pretty hard, and it was a long fight.

Eternal_Key

Xaldin then Demyx cuz i would go into differnt foms right before he did his little "dance water dance" thing and i could never do a reaction command while i was busy barraging him. and luxord cuz i didnt know wut to do lol

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Okay, I've got a new one. Due to recent events on a seperate thread I recently began replaying FM+ but, it's pissing me off so I popped in RE:CoM and I have to say that Marluxia iz one tough MoFo. For as easy as he is in FM+ he makes up for with gusto in RE:CoM. F×××er keeps knocking my cards outta my hands and killing my carefully mapped Sleights! He hasn't killed me but, he's irritating me. D:<

Aliahya

Bronze Member
XALDIN

cause when i 1st vsed him all my drives were like still at level 1 so EPIC FAIL at that boss

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Xaldin.. hmm.. if I could choose from CoM, I would choose Marluxia. God, I still haven't beat him again! It used to be easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back