• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soren

Awards
The hardest for me are Saix (his berserker mode is annoying, but fun) and xigbar (I got tired of having to chase him all over the place). Originally Xaldin was the hardest, but then I learned how to work the gaurd ability so that i could get a flurry of Jumps in his face.

Apollo

Silver Member
Xaldin get my ass plenty of times. But he was always my favorite fight, due he was the only challenge.

CreatUreX

Hmm. I'll have to go with Xaldin, as his attacks are hard to avoid, are combos, and deal pretty good amounts of damage, which is a problem, given that Sora has so low HP at that point in the game.

Zipporahss

You're going to laugh... But for me the hardest to fight was the dude in Beast Castle, the dude with locks. I died about three times. that jump thingy was killing me!

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
You're going to laugh... But for me the hardest to fight was the dude in Beast Castle, the dude with locks. I died about three times. that jump thingy was killing me!

The final boss during the first trip? Yes, he can be difficult.

Demyx and Xaldin in moderation get on my nerves. Every time I replay, I always end up having to struggle with at least one of them. D:<

toughterra

the hardest 1 for me was the 2nd demyx battle in hollow bastion kept on failing the time battle -_-

something-cLever

DEEEEMMMYYYYX!!! :O

Psh, horrible fighter my ass... -grumbles-

Xigbar was hard. Xaldin was kinda fun (hard too, of course. And jeez, guy, ever heard of a freaking haircut?) :/

Elorah

Awards
Ugh. I hated it when you were *so close* to beating Demyx in Hollow Bastian, and then he did one of those ten second things and you lose just as you're about to kill that last little water thing! xD But I found that once you beat him the first time, he gets easier for some reason.

Luxord's still hard for me, mainly because it's just an annoying battle.

Scarlet assassin

Xaldin was the only one who really gave me a problem. I tore Demyx and Xigbar apart but Xaldin had me stuck for like two hours. and Saix, god was he weak.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I take it back, the only Organization member that gave me trouble was Demxy Xaldin wasn't as hard as I tought he would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back