• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Who was the Organization member at beast Castle?
Was that Xaldin?
If so.... Xaldin T_T. It was tje first and only time Mickey came out.... and that made me go "WTF?".

How do you....not know.......who Xaldin is? *confused and Shaken*
You got lucky then. Xaldin is one of the few bosses Mickey will save your ass on.

hehe, that would be smart.
I rarely remembered to do any of that for demyx.
(I guess the frustration of restarting the battle always made me forget until it was too late)

Most people don't and that's why they have such a hard time. Demyx is a pittance for me to defeat and I only play on Critical. *I own FM+*

Xigbar was hard for me too. Heres some advice for fighting him. DONT DRIVE! like Silverj said.

I got anti form like 5 out of the 6 times i fought him. Anti form vs a warper like Xigbar, not a good combination.

Yeah, >.>

Drive + Xigbar = Anti = Dead :/

Rawrrr Roxasss

I'd have to say xigbar and demyx XD

Demyx- The first time i played KHII i was on easy and i forgot that you could skip the scene (and i died like five hundred million times) and so everytime i died i was like GODDAMIT now i have to watch that gay video AGAIN! and then like 5 times before i finally beat him i paused and i was like "WTF IS THAT ON THE PAUSE SCREEN?!" so i was pissed ;D

Xaldin- He was soooooo hard. I kept doing the reaction command without looking at what it was called so like all of a sudden i was like why the hell am i jumping?! hahaha it was sweet. it only took me like 3 tries though o_o

Last edited:

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
For me, Xaldin. He took the most tries for me in proud. (thank god Mickey helps you in that battle or I would have never made it)
Anti-form against Saix is completely livable and can even be beneficiary. (namely because of it's speed)
Yeah, I was fighting saix on proud and was almost dead, and went into Anti-form when I tried to go into Valor form. I got so mad but i ended up beating him in Anti-form.

gamenern

the very first time i played, i lost to every organization member once except for axel, xigbar and xemnas (they were the wusses of the organization) but overall, i had my arse handed to me in a jar by saix almost 10 times. luxord was just a sissy with those die/card moves, i lost to him 5 times my first playthrough, haven't lost since, and demyx was just a bitch with those water clones. but, yeah, the hardest organization members for me were luxord and saix. xaldin was just annoying, but thx to mickey, i never lost.

hes a bit of a challenge. and Im working on getting the Ultimate Weapon for Seph
what lvl are you? im lvl 55 on standard with just the decisive pumpkin and i can get him to 4-3 bars left, though omnislash/final mode usually kills me. I don't have glide either. he isn't terribly hard, just need the right abilities.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
xaldin was just annoying, but thx to mickey, i never lost.

Ehh.. I hate to burst your bubble, but having to resort to Mickey = you loss imo.. i mean, you have to lose all your HP, in order for Mickey to come out, so therefore, in my eyes, it's a loss to have to resort on mickey saving you. That's where I get my two times. I actually got beaten as both Sora and Mickey, but by luck, I revived Sora as Mickey in the nick of time and won. By the way you said it, I didn't lose that battle, on the first playthrough.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Ehh.. I hate to burst your bubble, but having to resort to Mickey = you loss imo.. i mean, you have to lose all your HP, in order for Mickey to come out, so therefore, in my eyes, it's a loss to have to resort on mickey saving you. That's where I get my two times. I actually got beaten as both Sora and Mickey, but by luck, I revived Sora as Mickey in the nick of time and won. By the way you said it, I didn't lose that battle, on the first playthrough.

Technically SJ if he didn't get a game over then he didn't die. Given that Mickey only appears after death, he still remains part of the overall gameplay. Think of him as a Pheonix Down. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back