• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
For me it was Demyx. He kept hitting me with water, sometimes I could barely land in a hit before I was killed :\
I used Stitch!
Hes bombin against the Order members I noticed.
Well, the ones you could use him against.
I found use for him against Demyx, Xaldin, and uhm. There was a third. IDR if it was Xigbar or Saix.

Xaldin was... painfully easy for me, really.
9 Jumps and the guy was dead o.o;
I could never pull off jumps.

Xaldin was the hardest for me.
But am I the only one who found themselves horribly underleveled when they returned to Beast's castle?

Marluxia in COM though was the hardest Order member though in all, imo

Nyxbor

Demyx.
I couldn't finish off all the water clones before the time limit.
Then around about the 10th try, I 'accidentially' activated Valor Mode.
Good times =3

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I could never pull off jumps.

Xaldin was the hardest for me.
But am I the only one who found themselves horribly underleveled when they returned to Beast's castle?

Well, the jumps are key, maybe that's why I found him so easy too. Even on Proud.

I leve grinded a lot, so my levels were more than great. Think it was because I was leveling up the forms.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Xaldin was a bitch to kill. Mickey had to save me :(
Demyx was pretty annoying as well.

C

Colours

Xigbar, and demyx. It took me atleast 10 times to actually win.lmao

Xemnas_I

well this is embarrassing but Demyx, Xaldin and Xemnas.
Demyx: 27-28 losses
Xaldin:50-55 losses
Xemnas:5 losses

kairiismyBFFL

Website
www.youtube.com
I have such a hard time beating Xigbar. I still haven't done it myself, my bro does it. But now he is off to college so he can't help me! I am avoiding playing KH2 b/c the next boss battle i need to do is against Xigbar! I got so close to beating him, i just needed to hit him with some magic but my bro was yelling at me so i died. I cried that day...

Rix

:)
Awards
Demyx! I don't know why, but Xaldin was easy for me on my first playthrough. I had problems withy him on my second playthrough. I don't find Demyx that hard anymore when I know how to easily beat him, but he was the one I had most problems with. (Stupid water clones)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Demyx. Hands down. Killed me both on the time trials and on the fighting.
Xigbar came second, but Xigbar wasn't hard as much as it was an intense fight that kept me running around.
I couldn't even run around with Demyx; he kept shoving gaysers up my x-clad rear :X

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Xaldin, I pretty much died 3-8 times before I actually beat him, meaning that Micky did save me, but then I died again, and well the next time he didn't come I pretty much died. lol. Yeah Xaldin was a monster. Demyx was pretty easy.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
None of them, and if any were hard it's only cause it was a cheap battle like Demyx with the timer it was hard without easy as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back