• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud213

I know this has probably been asked before but, I only just joined not to long ago and mostly spend my time in the kh future forums, so sorry if this a waste of time to you, anyway i just wanted to know, in kh2, which member of the organization was the hardest for you to beat and if you can remember, how many times did it take you to beat him, For me, this might sound suprising, Xigbar was the hardest for me to beat. I recall that he beat me at least 14-15 times, and those weren't the short fights, like as soon as the battle begins you lose, no, those were the kind of fights were just as you are about to win, you somehow die. so anyways I wanted to know who was the hardest for you.

Denki-Kurai

For me it was Demyx and Xaldin.
Demyx only because the stupid timer.

Xaldin on expert was really challenging. It took me about 8 times. And mickey saved me 5 times in a row.
So really Xaldin was the hardest for me.

Oh and Welcome!

HoIIow

Xigbar just because it took me a while to realize you had to run in circles when he started shooting his lasers like crazy.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome!
And for me it was Xaldin and Xigbar in my friends strategy guide it says that besides Sephiroth Xigbar is the hardest boss in the game It took like a million tries to beat him and Xaldin beat me about 12 times and mickey saved me 9 times! It took about 18 tries to beat Xigbar!!

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Mine was either Xaldin on proud Mickey saved me like 8 times also and this is really wierd!!!! On normal Xigbar, Luxord, and Saix all took me like 10 tries each. But on proud they only took me once!!!!!! WEIRD!!!

Xarhas

1st-Xaldin(stupid lances!)
2nd-Demyx-Time limit
3rd-Luxord-At first, I didn't know how to fight him exactly(blushes). But then I figured it out.

KAIRI_SUX

Xaldin and Xigbar were the hardest for me esspecially when Xigbar went into that weird mode but u have to be ready and get into Master Form so it doesn't hurt as much :D

key_of_destiny94

Website
keyblademasterisnotme.blogspot.com
Xigbar, Demyx n (i kno u guys aint gonna believe me) Xemnas.
1) Xigbar. He keeps on shootin while i cant thrash him. Gt lots of hits...
2) Demyx. The stupid timer. There's a trick 2 it, u kno? Like try 2 defeat him b4 he produces the water clones which u nd 2 defeat in like 9.50 secs. Everybody will start swearin durin tat time. :thumbdown:
3) Xemnas. Tat was when i was i n00bie. Cant handle it tat well. XP

KAIRI_SUX

Xigbar, Demyx n (i kno u guys aint gonna believe me) Xemnas.
1) Xigbar. He keeps on shootin while i cant thrash him. Gt lots of hits...
2) Demyx. The stupid timer. There's a trick 2 it, u kno? Like try 2 defeat him b4 he produces the water clones which u nd 2 defeat in like 9.50 secs. Everybody will start swearin durin tat time. :thumbdown:
3) Xemnas. Tat was when i was i n00bie. Cant handle it tat well. XP

for Xigbar wait until he reloads then CHARGE!!!!
Demyx ummmm cant really remember how i defeated him
for Xemnas well u probably already know

key_of_destiny94

Website
keyblademasterisnotme.blogspot.com
for Xigbar wait until he reloads then CHARGE!!!!
Demyx ummmm cant really remember how i defeated him
for Xemnas well u probably already know

Hey thanks 4 the advice. I aready conquered the game like 50+ times n i cnnt get tired of those battles. :) N oh yeah, i dun like Kairi 2, bt i didnt say i h8 her. Dun mind abt my avatar. XP

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
For me it was Demyx. He kept hitting me with water, sometimes I could barely land in a hit before I was killed :\
The other one that was somewhat problematic was Xigbar, but I got used to him better.

Xaldin was... painfully easy for me, really.
9 Jumps and the guy was dead o.o;

Awards
Probably Xigbar and Xaldin.

Though, Mickey usually saved me while I was fighting Xaldin. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back