• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Xaldin was difficult until I somehow racked up a Jump x10 on him and it just went up and up from there.

Luxord was more annoying for the pure fact I wasn't exactly sure how to fight him.

Demyx had his moments during the 10 in 10 seconds thing. Even worse when I was holding onto the last one.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Believe it or not I took 4ever to beat demyx due to that kill 10 in 10 seconds move which made me take like 3 days to beat him :(
and ofcourse who can 4get Xaldin (mickey ftw!)

skywindlight

Hardest has to be Xaldin
2nd hardest is Xigbar
and a little trouble with Demyx
surprisingly the ALMIGHTY SUPERIOR KNOWN AS XEMNAS was the easiest to beat

sarablack10

Definitely Xaldin *shake fist*
and I also had some trouble with Demyx... Only because I'm not good with timers XD

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Have I answerd here? Well anyway, I didnt have much trouble with any of them, Now the Orginization XIII Mushrooms on the other hand were a Bi*ch

Heinxytex

Xaldin. Absolutely the hardest for me. Took me like around six times and King Mickey helped me mostly.

xhananh

Awards
Demyx, hands down. That took months of miserable failure. The most frusterating part was that it didn't mater how much I leveled up Sora, I just had to be fast. I was happier when I beat him than I was when I beat Sephiroth in the first game.

Finrear

Xaldin was the hardest but Demyx was the longest and most annoying

Zipporahss

Demyx, that defeat 100 in 50 seconds was hard, but Xaldin was difficult casue i couldnt like run away from that big blast attack :(

I loved fighting Demyx. Yes that time crap was killing me. I died about fifty times before I actually killed him. He moved too freaked much. And his moves very very fast. I couldn't attack him as he used that water wall thingy. I turned to that anti-Sora thingy about twelve times. That's why I died so many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back