• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Its always the same with these threads :3 Xaldin and Demyx lol

Flygon017

For me, I beat Demyx on the first try. The hardest ones for me were Xaldin and Xigbar. In fact, I didn't even die until I fought Xaldin and took me about 8 -10 tries. Xigbar took me about 10-12 tries.

Muse

you look atrocious
Demyx was annoying. I mean, when Donald and Goofy don't really help you and you keep getting knocked back... That really doesn't help with the timer situation at all. =/ And the fact I kept dying. XD

Bah, maybe I'm too much of a Demyx fan, I let myself get killed. =/ And I don't like anyone else quite so much, which is why it was easier to kill them. XD

Roxas5400

Xigbar was really hard. I could beat everyone else pretty easily but Xigbar actually took me a while until I found out the trick. When ur in that small enclosed space and he shoots everywhere at once all u have to do is run like hell in a circle and the arrows wont hit you.

Muse

you look atrocious
Bah, Xaldin was kinda hard to beat. =/ Him and Demyx.

The rest of the members at the end (Xigbar, Luxord, Saix, Xemnas) were easy. =P

Xemaroth

Xaldin everytime all others i found a let down i was suprised on how easy Saix was...

Apollo

Silver Member
Other then Xigbar no one was that hard to me. I walked all over everbody else.

xxrikachan

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xaldin was hard, I didn't really find Demyx hard unless I didn't feel like using the Water Dance thingy or whatever it's called (it's been a while), I found Xaldin so bad that I couldn't land but a couple of hits on him as Mickey if I happened to be late on using a potion or curaga...

But I think Xigbar beats them both. I mean, I came back to fighting Xaldin, and it's pretty easy if you do a lot of jumping and have a lot of potions or whatevs.

But then again, it's different for everybody...

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I found the Demyx fight hard because of the timer. Don't think I did it more than 2 or 3 times if I did die. (Hard to tell cause I did more than one playthrough.) Moreso than that, however, was the Xaldin fight. My gosh I would fail so much at that-.- I don't really remember why, though after a while I'd simply be losing because I was just get angry and careless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back