• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which order do I take on the Organazation XIII members in KH2 FM/Remix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaijuguy19

Since I'm still playing KH2 FM on my KH 2.5 remix collection I haven't gotten around to taking on the Organization XIII boss fights yet since I'm planning on leveling myself up until I'm near the game's end so when I am ready to take on the members before I finish the game which member do I take on first and which member to take on next like who's the easier one to tackle first before I work my way up?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I guess you're talking about the Absent Silhouettes, right? Not the Data Battles?

Start with Zexion. He's relatively easier than the others; you just need to figure out his little book gimmicks, then you're good to go.

Indecisive Gamer

If you're talking about the Absent Silhouettes I'd say Zexion but the Data battles in my opinion Axel is the easiest.

Emperor

Like everyone else said, if your talking about Silhouettes do Zexion, as for Data battles I personally found Roxas to be a good start as he's a pretty straightforward boss aside from the reaction command.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Assuming that you're talking about the Data Battles, I recommend fighting Roxas first. You'll most likely have recently fought him over in the Memory's Skyscraper so that battle will be fresh in your mind. He is not the easiest to beat nor is he the hardest, but firmly in the middle. He's fair without being too cheap, so he will be a pretty good opponent to psych you up for the next battles.

If you are referring to the Absent Silhouettes, however, start with Zexion seeing as he is the simplest to read (and Marluxia has FAR too many health bars for this point of the game).

Sorakh212

Awards
It depends on what difficulty you're playing on and how far into the main story you are. I waited until near end game to fight a lot of the silhouettes because I was playing on Critical and was low level at the time. As for the data battles you can do them in any order. Prepare yourself mentally though because they're quite challenging and unique. This guy has a pretty comprehensive and useful guide should you need https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M_lcWqm8HE

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Just save Xaldin/Xemnas towards the end because those are tough. Arguably Luxord is the easiest because there is no strategy just hope you can beat his last minigame which mind you, is a b**** to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back