• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Order Are You Doing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzara

Based primarily on trailer impressions and interviews, it seems like most of the major events and occurrences revolve around Terra and Ven. Terra's struggle with darkness and Ven's enigmatic issues seem to be the main focus while Aqua serves as the spectator and witness to the plot. (Though that's not to say that her story won't be as deep, but it certainly isn't as advertised.) Having said that, I'm gonna play hers first because it seems to be the least involved, and because I'm curious about discovering her significance towards everything, seeing as how there's a load of information on Terra and Ven. After her scenario, I'll play Ven's and then Terra's. I think that Terra is the central character of the three with the most importance, so I want to save his for last.

My thoughts exactly. Aqua doesn't seem to have as "gaspful" a storyline as the other two, which would make a good start since I want to save the best for last. So Aqua -> Ven -> Terra. I'm not great with magic though, so hopefully it won't be too hard to begin with.

But hey, if we can switch between characters halfway, I could see myself going back and forth between the characters till I'm too confused to understand anything. XD

50th post yaay.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
If I can somehow get my hands on the game (and steal my friend's PSP), I'll go in this order:

Terra - because he's got probably the most intense plot, and he visits worlds first
Ven - because he's got about as many mysteries in his story as Terra, and it sounds like he visits worlds second
Aqua - because I think her part will be more interesting if I've already played as the others, and now I can see the effects of things I've done as them

Birnax

There are so many threads like these. but whatever this is the order I'm going to play as Aqua first,then Ven, and Terra last.

Khfan01

If I have a PSP, I would do Ven first, then Aqua, and finally Terra^^ I think of all three, Ven is one interesting character to play for his story mode.

Sora166

Well i will most likely do Terra, Ven, Aqua. Just cuz thts the order or i might do Ven, Aqua, Terra because i really wanna paly as Ven and see how his fighting style is.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I like Terra and Aqua better than Ven. So it will be Terra, Aqua, and then Ven or Aqua, Terra, and then Ven.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I guess we all agree that Terra will probably have the best scenario.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
I hate myself for not affording a PSP.
I'd probably play Aqua first since I like her the least, then Terra and Ven.

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
I guess we all agree that Terra will probably have the best scenario.
Thats not true. I think Ven will have the best scenario. Think about his relationship with Vanitas and the whole "erase me" thing.

I believe that Aqua's scenario is being largely underestimated.

It's hard to tell whose scenario will be the best... I guess it just depends on your personal interests.

I think that Terra is probably the most intriguing... (for various reasons)... and I believe that his plot will probably be the most crucial in the game. Not only because of his obvious resemblance to Xehanort but also because this story (what we've heard so far) seems to revolve around him and his changes. That's why I'm saving him for last... Also... I'm going in the order of seniority... Ven... Aqua... Terra. *is methodical*

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I will play as Terra first because of his possible connection to Xehanort and because he is my favorite out of TAV (Don't know why though, i'm more like Aqua personality wise, we're both serious). Then i'll play as Aqua because we have similar personalities and because she seems like she has alot of Disney bosses. Then Ven last because I want some surprises at the end.

Allister Rose

French Lover
AVT is the order since terra isnt as mysterious as ven and aqua is my favorite female character as of now

Suzuku

Aqua -> Ven -> Terra for me. I want to go from the least amount of mystery up to the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back