• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Order Are You Doing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
By the way, do you really get to choose which order you play?
I know some people have said that you dont

yeah in a nomura interview Mr. N was like "dont talk to your friends about the scenarioes because you might be doing the terra one and your friend might be doing the aqua one and you say something about terra's story and spoil it for them so dont do that"

Rexy

Bronze Member
By the way, do you really get to choose which order you play?
I know some people have said that you dont

nomura stated that you can start the game with one player then when you want you can change to another character, whenever you want. like you play 25% with Terra then go play with Aqua, and then Ventus

Jumpcolour

yeah in a nomura interview Mr. N was like "dont talk to your friends about the scenarioes because you might be doing the terra one and your friend might be doing the aqua one and you say something about terra's story and spoil it for them so dont do that"

Lol.

We all realize that we all would be playing BbS in different orders right?:wink:

αsiя

space coke
All this talk about which order just makes me want to play the game already
I was hyped for KHDays for a long time and I remember the feeling of playing it the first time at night
But Days was nothing really new but BBS is going to be amazing

αsiя

space coke
why is everyone saving the best for last i say get it over with so you can post about instead of hearing the whole story of the most interesting character by getting it spoiled by someone else

Because people want to save the best for last

Rob Diablo

Its a hard choive, but I think I'll do it like this
Aqua-because she isn't mentioned much and I want to know about her story
Terra-because he's awesome
Ven-because I want to wait till I find out his connection to Roxas/Sora

skornid

I'm probably gonna change my mind in the next ten minutes again haha but I'd probably do:
Aqua- because she's awesome and theres not very much mentioned about her
Terra- because he's my least favorite and im saving Ven for last
Ven- because hes my favorite, im very interested by his connection to Sora and Roxas, and he seems to be what connects Days and BbS (and maybe Coded) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back