• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which optional FF Villain/Boss would you like to see in KHII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

voodoobuddhist

Which villain from any FF series would you like to see make an appearance in KHII. I would like to see Ultimecia or Seymour. Although none would have as much impact as Sephiroth.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I think many people want sephiroth back he was so cool in the first kh,he should be a secret boss again!

DarkOblivion

sephiriot did a great job, kadaj??? no way, hes a bitch, to girly to be a badass.

btw somewhere at the bottum of the page you will see New topic, or new Thread

voodoobuddhist

I thought Yunalesca would be a formidable opponent. But, I see everyone wants Sephiroth back. So, I thought they should open up some Super Platinum match where you first fight Yazoo, then Loz, then Kadaj, and Finally Sephiroth. It would be it's own Cup. Should have Cloud in your party to help. If it were only true...**sigh**

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Or maybe as part of the Cloud Side Story...?

I really wanna see Seymour, but not in his ridiculous flux or mortiochris forms, just plain Seymour, like the fight in Macalania Temple...

Sephy obviously would be cool, as well as grown up Seifer, but he's a bloody teen, so aint gonna happen...

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Seymour would be my choice although i think Kefka might prove to be a boss worth fighting due to his fame in FF6 and all. Seymour going through each form in a platinum type match would be fun i think, ya know new form for each health bar or something.

helios

Bronze Member
This isnt fair i made a thread like this already my thread already has about 67 posts in it and i think we have covered almost every single villian in it.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Just like many others, I want Sephiroth back. But I want to fight him then have him say, "You have proved worth child. So know I shall not hold back."
Then He'd turn into Seraphim the Six Winged Angel, and Sora would have to fuse and fly to beat him (DRIVE MODE WITH CLOUD!!!). Yeah, I dream about it sometimes.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Adel looks dumb. Sephiroth would be badass. Maybe a fight in the arena would go down like Loz and Yazoo in one fight or one after the other, then Kadaj, then they summon Sephiroth and thats the final battle for that cup.

O

Orochi Yashiro

Dude, let's just see sora touch overdrive sin or braska's final aeon. Now way. Sora'd be completely obliterated by giga graviton.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Ugh no more Kadaj!!!

RINOA SHOULD BE IN KH2!!! (last time I'm gonna say this!)

Rinoa is hot and rocks and she is meant to be in it.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back