• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which cover did you get?

• valor

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • wisdom

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • master

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • final

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TsuraMutsugi

for those who bought the LE guide, i was just wondering which cover you got, and are you happy with it? what were your reactions when you first got yoru guide and what was your reaction when you first saw your cover..

mine:

me: *gets guide* ... *strokes it with happy* yah, i was crazy i was all O__O YES PLEASE AND THANK YOU

then when i left the store, i pulled out the trusty pocket knife, and opened the plastic, opened it up... and saw the final form cover... my heart skipped a beat, this is the only cover i REALLY wanted x3 i was so happy

brainy_pigeon

First, I got the e-mail that it shipped from Gamestop. Then, I looked over towards the kitchen and saw a box on the table. It was from Gamestop. ^_^ Weird, huh?

Anyway, I was real happy and I got the coolest cover, Final Form.

Schmie14

i'll find out tomorrow. we should do a huge poll tomorrow when most will have the guide

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
i hope to get any form other than wisdom. don't get me wrong, wisdom kicks ass, but i think they could've come up wit a better pic for it. master form pic is the best, but final is silver, and valor is my fav form so any of those three will strike my fancy!!:D i'll vote when i get it tomorrow.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Whoever got Final Form cover is lucky as hell. I got Valor Form, it's still cool but I was hoping for Final Form. :(

InvadeZim5

i got the wisdom form...its my fav form i dont know why i dont like the final so i was happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back