• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which One?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterHearts7762

I can only get one or the other: a PSP and BBS or a DS and 358/2. They both look like awesome games, but i'm torn between which one ot get. I can only get a PSP or a DS for Christmas, and then my mom said that's it with the consoles(we have all the next gen AND last gen, including N64 XD) So, which one do oyu guys think i should get??

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

How many of these do we get in a month?..

From now on any other threads I see like this are getting closed or deleted.
Seriously, just save up the right amount of money and you can get both BBS and Days (or for that matter Coded)
They aren't coming to America for some time so just wait on it, when the word of a release date is out get your cash ready. While you're at it just start saving now.

Suggestions don't get you very far and in the end it's up to you and how much cash you can gather by the time at least one of the games come out. But I'm going to give you a bit of my input: Since Days is the first of the two to be released you can say those will be the first to come to leave JP shores. A DS runs for about 149$ to 130$ and PSP around 150 to 160$. In that respective amount of time you'd get the handheld of choice this christmas and at the most the other in the Spring or Summer. It's a matter of price and game release dates, and neither of them come out any time soon especially BBS since it doesn't have a solid release date and is speculated to be released in JP winter of 09 (And with that said America and other regions will get it months later). And for that matter I hope you're not intending to get both just for those two titles, there are so many more to look forward to other then BBS or Days. Just think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back