• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which one you usin?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
My problem with using Terra for fighting MX is that he seems a little bulky. His attacks are strong, but a little slower that Ven and Aqua's
yeah,thats what happens when your a power type.
but he has quick run so that will help alot :D
i think he does quick run in mid air

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Thats true but I think Ven may be a little too fast. Meaning he might be hard to control. As for Aqua, I dont see her magic doing a whole lot against MX

I don't mind. I really (to an extent) don't mind how fast they move, just attacking speed. That delay after attack might give MX enough time to unleash on your face. Ven would be used to attack quickly,and then get out quickly to try to avoid taking damage.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
woops the other "who are you going to use" thread poped up XD
this might get close >w>

i hope ven isnt weak since in one of the gameplay it takes him a while to beat the unversed...

KH Warrior 2

Detroit and the rest is none of your got damn buss
Thats true but I think Ven may be a little too fast. Meaning he might be hard to control. As for Aqua, I dont see her magic doing a whole lot against MX

I was just about to say that Ven is a little bit to fast but you gotta admit he get's the job done and i think Aqua is just another Kairi but knows how to pucker up for a fight and has blue hair and is kinda taller then her

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
woops the other "who are you going to use" thread poped up XD
this might get close >w>

i hope ven isnt weak since in one of the gameplay it takes him a while to beat the unversed...

I don't see why it would. This thread is asking what person you would prefer to fight MX with, not the order you're going to play them, or who your using first. I think peolpe are just reading the title and assuming it is the same as the others.

αsiя

space coke
Cmon give the guy a break I bet you what he meant to say was who would you want to use to whoop MX as
like who you want to see beat up MX
I would like to see Terra beat him up becuase Terra looks like someone who can give a nasty beating

trignomtri

all of them!!! but ven first because he needs revenge for being turned into keyblade wielding popsicle

Dcasd1

well i don''t have a psp but i'd proably use terra cause he's cool like riku and i always wanted to play as riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back