• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which one was harder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefroggygirl

The original CoM or Re:CoM?
Also, if you have played both, which one took longer to beat?

8shortfuse

ooooh good question. for me i guess it depended on the battle. Marluxia is a pushover in Re:COM. but my card deck was much more easy to work with in COM.

I guess the mojority of the game was easier in COM but the boss battles at the very end like Marluxia and ansem were easier in Re:COM

took me longer to beat Re:COM I believe cause I got stuck while fighting the clone Riku in both Riku and Sora's game.

*~BlackCat~*

hmm... i'd say CoM because it took me while to get the card system and i kept losing during boss battles
RE:CoM is easier since i basically already knew what to do

SilverCyrus

Re:Com was easier,

Mainly for the reason that, it acted a bit more like the other games, and i was used to the Cards when i played it.

Playing COM was trickier because i wasnt used to it and it was on a smaller screen and the controls were different.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Re:CoM was definitely easier, but also a lot more fun.
Ridiculously powerful sleights just let you breeze through the game for the most part.

Re:CoM took longer to beat though, at least for me, because it was much more fun to explore the worlds so in general I spent a lot of time collecting cards and whatnot.

Overall I'd say Re:CoM is a *little* better.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
COM was harder, also in my case because it was on a hand-held device, which is more challenging for me for some reason

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I never finished playing Re:CoM, but I have finished CoM. My brother thought Re:CoM was easier than CoM, and he beat it much faster. It took him about 2 months to beat CoM while it only took him one week to beat Re:CoM. From what I played of Re:CoM I thought it was much harder than CoM. My brother is more used to playing on the PS2 and I`m more used to playing on the GB. I think it depends on which console you are more accustomed to.

Raun

COM was more difficult for me because I found myself getting stuck more often, especially because the fighting in Re:COM took place in bigger stages. It was more cramped in COM. Because of that reason, Hades killed me many times in COM.

Soren

Awards
Re:CoM was definitely easier, but also a lot more fun.
Ridiculously powerful sleights just let you breeze through the game for the most part.

Re:CoM took longer to beat though, at least for me, because it was much more fun to explore the worlds so in general I spent a lot of time collecting cards and whatnot.

Overall I'd say Re:CoM is a *little* better.

This pretty much covers it.

If anything, the only part that i found harder about Re:COM was the battles with 2nd Larxene (her new sleights caught me off-guard) and "Lord of the Castle" Marluxia (that move where he took all your cards freaked me out.) I've never had a funnier victory against a final boss though. Seriously, when he knocked all my cards out of my deck he only had 1HP, so I combined some of the random cards I picked up and ended up killing him with Strike Raid (I was my first time getting that sleight to work properly, LOL)

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
The original CoM or Re:CoM?
Also, if you have played both, which one took longer to beat?

CoM would definitely be the hardest, but Re:CoM was a lot more fun. The superior graphics and Reverse Rebirth really added up.

Re:CoM took me the longest to beat.

Sora^Fan

CoM was harrder for me...it took awhile to get used to the card system. Also, Re:CoM was so much easier because of the sleights which makes almost every enemy in the game a piece of cake.

Sora^Fan

CoM was harder for me...it took awhile to get used to the card system. Also, Re:CoM was so much easier because of the sleights which makes almost every enemy in the game a piece of cake.

magic713

Awards
CoM was more difficult for me. There was less room to manuver in battle and you could reject premium cards in ReCoM.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
The original CoM was harder for me..i already knew what to in Re CoM..so that made things way easier.

Deep-Wonder

Really? I'm surprised; I found ReCoM to be significantly harder. Then again, I played it on Expert. I don't remember what difficulty I used for CoM. I think the transition to 3D didn't work perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back