• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which One Seems Better?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fiendnuggets

Im very interested in Roxas' story but as for battling, all you need to do is see the old trailors for KH2 to know that Soras new fighting is gonna be intense

onyxrhapsody87

This isn't really fair...
1) Sora has drives while Roxas doesn't...
2) Roxas is only playable in the beginning...
3) We have been and will be with Sora longer so most people are going to say Sora because we all know him better...

The M.C.

JTTW
i also think it would be cool to play as roxas, but sora is much better. sora has the keyblades he has, reaction commands, (well Roxas does too but...yeah) and expecially the different drives.

RiseAgainst

Sora because he is the character I know and love, I don't give a crap about Roxas. But skillwise they seem about the same, but Sora seems better now that he got his super human abilities in kh2.

D

Dexter

I liked Roxas in the beging. All I did was just walking around town and doing poster. Oh I also like skate bording!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Playing as Sora is going to be better due to the fact it's going to be interesting to see how his character develops. And also it's going to be fun to use all those cool new abilities like drive( man, Sora was not kidding when he said his friends give him power. Now they literally give him power). However, despite all the annoying hype revolving around him, playing as Roxas is also going to be fun because he's a brand new main character and his story at the beginning of the game is technically the real finale to CoM. Although his story is short, I think it's going to be a fitting conclusion to the CoM story arc.

Neo_Warrior

King Sora_Strife said:
Playing as Sora is going to be better due to the fact it's going to be interesting to see how his character develops. And also it's going to be fun to use all those cool new abilities like drive( man, Sora was not kidding when he said his friends give him power. Now they literally give him power). However, despite all the annoying hype revolving around him, playing as Roxas is also going to be fun because he's a brand new main character and his story at the beginning of the game is technically the real finale to CoM. Although his story is short, I think it's going to be a fitting conclusion to the CoM story arc.

I agree roxas is cool and really it seems more like the end to CoM but its not a fair comparison

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ya know, seeing Roxas fight, I seem to like Sora more. xP Maybe just because I'm used to him!

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
If your talking bout them both being in a battle i say its even cause sora cant use his forms. So you would have to jugde on style which I think roxas has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back