• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which one of Kingdom Hearts is real?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qiesamuel

In BBS, Xehanort summoned the blue moon by using a x-blade.
In KH 1, Ansem SoD tried to open the Door to Darkness, which leads to Kingdom Hearts (or Realm of Darkness?)
In KH 2, Xemnas have nearly completed the Kingdom Hearts, which takes a shape similar to BBS version, but shining moon.

So, which one is real?
Does this mean we would have a different version of Kingdom Hearts (again) in future KH games (possibly KH 3)?

Can someone explain this to me? Thanks anyway.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I believe only the one is BBS with the blue moon is real. I'm not sure about the door in KH1.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I think Kh1 is the real Kingdom Hearts and like someone said KH2's is a fake one.

As for BBS couldn't tell you I just stopped playing.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Baldinort's Kingdom Hearts is real. As much as I hate to agree with him, what he said made sense.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Kingdom Hearts resides in the Realm of Darkness, but can be summoned from it by forging the X-Blade.
In KH1, we do not see Kingdom Hearts at all. We seen the Door to Darkness, which is a passage way between the Realm of Darkness and Realm of Light.
In KH2, the Kingdom Hearts we see is an artificial version, created from the Hearts of Man. It is assumed it has the same power as the real Kingdom Hearts.
In BBS, we see the real Kingdom Hearts, summoned by the forging of the X-Blade (MX only cleared the clouds).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Kingdom Hearts resides in the Realm of Darkness, but can be summoned from it by forging the X-Blade.
In KH1, we do not see Kingdom Hearts at all. We seen the Door to Darkness, which is a passage way between the Realm of Darkness and Realm of Light.
In KH2, the Kingdom Hearts we see is an artificial version, created from the Hearts of Man. It is assumed it has the same power as the real Kingdom Hearts.
In BBS, we see the real Kingdom Hearts, summoned by the forging of the X-Blade (MX only cleared the clouds).

We don't know that yet. Xehanort's Heartless said it was in the Realm of Darkness, but Sora said the Realm of Light. We don't know which. Wouldn't it be safe to assume that it's in the Realm Inbetween? It IS the Heart of All Worlds, so I doubt that it would be in either the Realm of Light or Darkness.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
We don't know that yet. Xehanort's Heartless said it was in the Realm of Darkness, but Sora said the Realm of Light. We don't know which. Wouldn't it be safe to assume that it's in the Realm Inbetween? It IS the Heart of All Worlds, so I doubt that it would be in either the Realm of Light or Darkness.

Sora never said that at all. He said, "Kingdom Hearts is Light," not "Kingdom Hearts exists in the Realm of ight."
big difference.
And, well, I wouldnt doubt Ansem SOD's knowledge.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts in KH2 is artifical. It was created from the hearts of people released from the heartless everytime Sora destroyed a heartless.

The KH in KH1 and BBS is the true KH. In KH1 the princesses of heart summon the Door to Darkness which one can use to enter the realm of darkness where the true KH is hidden. In BBS the X-Blade summons the true KH directly from the realm of darkness to wherever the X-Blade was forged. Once the X-Blade was destroyed in BBS the true KH returned to the dark realm.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Sora never said that at all. He said, "Kingdom Hearts is Light," not "Kingdom Hearts exists in the Realm of ight."
big difference.
And, well, I wouldnt doubt Ansem SOD's knowledge.

Xehanort's Hearrtless said "Kingdom Hearts is Darkness!", he never said it was in any specific Realm, either.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Xehanort's Hearrtless said "Kingdom Hearts is Darkness!", he never said it was in any specific Realm, either.

Ansem SOD also said something like "Beyond this door lies the heart of all worlds, Kingdom Hearts!"
So, yeah.
You're just trying to make things complicated.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Ansem SOD also said something like "Beyond this door lies the heart of all worlds, Kingdom Hearts!"
So, yeah.
You're just trying to make things complicated.

I'm not trying to make things complicated, but I forgot about that. I see your logic, you win. But I have a question, when their were all those Darksides at the end of KH I, shouldn't they have had Keyblade-shaped holes in their faces?

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
BBS KH is the reall and complete heart of all worlds - KH.
This is the same KH that is in KH I but it's in the realm of darkness then.
we don't know how KH ended up in the realm of darkness jet (maybe it was there to Begin with and it shines blue in BBS because it's to really there, it's just an illusion of some sort)

the KH we see in KH II is created from the hearts of men and was never (or was destroyed right after it was) complete. so that's the fake KH if any I guess though the KH in BBS might be sort of fake as well

TrueRoxas527

Kingdom Hearts as explained above was artificially created in KH2 by Xemnas, who wanted to create and control a power that could give him his heart back. Although believed to have near-identical powers to the real Kingdom Hearts, it is still ultimately a fake, and cannot be summoned or accessed in such a way as the real on can.
In BbS, the X-Blade summoned Kingdom Hearts, that much is understood. Kingdom Hearts is said to reside in the Realm of Darkness, as stated by Ansem SoD in KH1, who also accessed the phenomenal power of the real energy.
Where the Kingdom actually exists can still be a controversy. Although SoD claimed it to lie within the Realm of Darkness, we also noticed that before the door was opened, the heart figure was outlined behind it, where it was directed down a path out of the Realm of Darkness.
The Kingdom could very well traverse itself around the different realms, even become unaccessible duing periods where no one chooses to access it. The power can be moved to different realms at will, and summoned by certain forces, so we must assume that the Kingdom is easy to move around, so it does not have one single home.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
The problem I have with the KHs is that the MX reports imply that the KH inside the Realm of Darkness is fake/a forced collection of the hearts of worlds.

TrueRoxas527

The problem I have with the KHs is that the MX reports imply that the KH inside the Realm of Darkness is fake/a forced collection of the hearts of worlds.
That's exactly what the Kingdom is, actually, minus the forced. The hearts are technically forced into the Kingdom by its force, but that's where they would go anyways.
When naturally created, we call that Kingdom hearts the real thing.
If it's artificially created by man, that's when we call it a fake, because its power isn't naturally bonded together, but forced instead.
So the problem that you may have is simply a confusion of what is forced and what is natural. What is unnatural is the fake, what is forced is simply the process of creating it.
Thing is, if THAT Kigndom hearts is also a fake, then where the heck is the real one?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
So the problem that you may have is simply a confusion of what is forced and what is natural. What is unnatural is the fake, what is forced is simply the process of creating it.

I'm not confused about the types of KH, but what type the KH in KH1 is. The nature of it implies that it's a "real" KH, whereas MX's reports state otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back