• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which one again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one do you like better

• Riku

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Roxas

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Axel

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Or all three

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kado

Hmmm, Axel, the Flurry of Dancing Flames, Roxas, the Key of Destiny, or Riku, the Dawn Warrior....hmmmm, that's a hard one to say the least, but it can't be Riku, because he sews keyblades together for little girls in mini-skirts, it can't be Axel, 'cause he's a fire-crotch.....So I suppose Roxas wins, but I think he needs a new look. Maybe a choker and a chain would go better with his outfit. Hmmm. So yeah, Roxas. ^_^

And if you turn 20 and your not still playing a game that includes children's cartoon characters and hyperactive teenagers with stunted growth, you are a very sad person..... Hahaha, just kidding, Ill stop playing KH some time around my death date. <(^_^)>

Kairi3.0

Hmmm, Axel, the Flurry of Dancing Flames, Roxas, the Key of Destiny, or Riku, the Dawn Warrior....hmmmm, that's a hard one to say the least, but it can't be Riku, because he sews keyblades together for little girls in mini-skirts, it can't be Axel, 'cause he's a fire-crotch.....So I suppose Roxas wins, but I think he needs a new look. Maybe a choker and a chain would go better with his outfit. Hmmm. So yeah, Roxas. ^_^

And if you turn 20 and your not still playing a game that includes children's cartoon characters and hyperactive teenagers with stunted growth, you are a very sad person..... Hahaha, just kidding, Ill stop playing KH some time around my death date. <(^_^)>

I definitely agree with u

Keywielder94

out of the 3 i'd have to choose roxas because he's the cutest out of the 3 in my opinion and he's awsome :D

then i would be Axel just because he's badass =)

then riku i only like him because he's awsome to fight agaist :thumbsup:

Owa

Id choose Riku.
I love His Personalty.
And the Fact that his uses the power of Darkness <3
And He looks kickass xD
I hope he's the main character of the next game.

Hmm dont really understand why SO many people love Roxas so much.
I Personally think He was a Pretty lame and boring character.
But i guess it would still be cool to see more of when he was in the Organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back