• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which of these Unique features did you like the Most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Best features?

• Silver/White hair+Cyan Eyes (Riku)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Blue hair+Blue Eyes (Aqua)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Red Hair+Violet-Blue Eyes (Kairi)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Silver/White Hair+Orange/Amber Eyes (Ansem/Xemnas)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Silver/white Hair+Silver/Gray Eyes (Young Xehanort)

• Jet Black Hair+Amber/Gold Eyes (Vanitas)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Silver/White Hair+Aqua-Blue Eyes (Ephamer)

• Pink Hair+Icy Blue eyes (Lauriam/Marluxia)

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Foxycian

Awards
Which unique Feature was the best looking in your opinion? I know there is more but I believe these characters features tend to stand out more.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Riku's look was always distinct for me, and i wish that he was used more as a character rather than as a simple foil to Sora.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Riku's look was always distinct for me, and i wish that he was used more as a character rather than as a simple foil to Sora.

I am genuinely confused. How is Riku a "simple foil" to Sora? Looking at Days and DDD, even KH2 and CoM, and Re:Mind, I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean you wish he had more autonomy in his story / that his story weren't so tied to Sora's?

I voted Black hair / golden eyes, because Nomura's tendency to use silver hair as a banner screaming "Look at this character! He's the coolest! I love him and I'm going to write him the best development!" is starting to feel not so "unique" to me. (They ARE the coolest, but not unique^^)

Last edited:

welken

Awards
I love Xaldin's striking purple eyes combo'd with his dreads and bizarre facial hair with matching eyebrows. What a look.

I voted Riku. More than his eyes and hair, there's just a special something about his simple design. You can tell just by looking at him that he's got layers.
Ansem has a great face too, and I really like Marluxia's hair. Saix also looks cool with golden Xehanort eyes, like a wolf.

okhi12

Awards
Black hair and golden eyes. As Clue.Less said, there's too many silver haired characters and it's not unique anymore.

I would like eye color to be consistent, specially for Riku and Kairi.
Riku has turquoise blue eyes in games with the old engine, light green in CGI and a darker tone of green in KH3. I'm not sure I like his KH3 eye color because it still doesn't match his eye color in CGI, but at least it's green.
And Kairi has blue eyes just like Sora, though sometimes it looks like it's a darker blue and in CGI it's violet. Riku was finally given green eyes in KH3, why wasn't Kairi given violet eyes? It'd suit her better.

It's a silly thing, but it bugs me.

Also, I know blue and green eyes are considered exotic in Japan and they use them a lot in manga, anime and videogames, but it wouldn't hurt to have more characters with brown eyes in Square Enix games.

D

Deleted member 252753

I voted for Vanitas for the reasons others have already said. If I could have chosen him, I might have picked Luxord. His appearance stands out to me not just because of the colour of his hair and eyes but his short, neat haircut and facial hair contrast with the long or wild-looking hair of most other characters.

okhi12

Awards
I voted for Vanitas for the reasons others have already said. If I could have chosen him, I might have picked Luxord. His appearance stands out to me not just because of the colour of his hair and eyes but his short, neat haircut and facial hair contrast with the long or wild-looking hair of most other characters.
100% agree, Luxord's design is very normal and he still manages to stand out.
And by 'normal' I don't mean uninspired, I mean that it's an aesthetic easily found in real world men unlike most KH guys.
I would have liked to see his KH3 model with his original eye color. The death/farewell scenes of the Org. members should have showed them recovering their true eyes. So many missed opportunities.

Eonstar890

Awards
I voted for Vanitas before reading any of the posts and was surprised to be in the majority on this one. Although black and gold do go well together and the "amber" eyes are a pretty close second so they are an aesthetically pleasing combination. It also compliments that kind of mechanical or metal theme for Vanitas what with his void gear and edgy boy to the max personality. Blue eyes and Silver hair are not unique when it comes to KH so I don't even think about them as special anymore.

Foxycian

Awards
I voted for Vanitas before reading any of the posts and was surprised to be in the majority on this one. Although black and gold do go well together and the "amber" eyes are a pretty close second so they are an aesthetically pleasing combination. It also compliments that kind of mechanical or metal theme for Vanitas what with his void gear and edgy boy to the max personality. Blue eyes and Silver hair are not unique when it comes to KH so I don't even think about them as special anymore.
By unique I mean features that normally doesn’t exist in real life or basically it’s just very hard to find etc.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I voted Marluxia because I love pink haired characters in anime and video games. And his blue eyes match his hair color very well

Eonstar890

Awards
By unique I mean features that normally doesn’t exist in real life or basically it’s just very hard to find etc.
That is understandable, which to me makes it even more ironic that Vanitas is favored since black hair is pretty normal and amber eyes aren’t super uncommon either lol

Swing

Awards
I really dig Kairi's design. I always had a weakness for cute redheads with big clown feet. Those are my type of girls. But I kinda like her original design the most because of the cute pixie haircut she had back then.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Riku's cyan eyes were my favorite thing about the character. I admit, I liked his hair in KH1 and CoM, too. Right shade, right length versus the later games. But there have been a lot of silver-haired guys in anime. I think the only game since his hair has looked nice in was 3D when he was in the memory worlds; even though it was still short, it just looked nicer when he was in that form, I'm not sure why? He looked decent in KH3, although the change to the eyes was very unfortunate.

I agree with Xaldin as another pick. If you simply listed the features on paper, I wouldn't think I'd like the character, but for some reason it works, for me anyway.

Last edited:

2 quid is good

Awards
I miss the eye colour variety KH2 gave us, I think Larxene being blonde with green eyes is probably my favourite combo

Back