• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which of these fights between characters would you like to see

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which of these characters would you like to see fight?

• Aqua vs. Sora

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Aqua vs. Roxas

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Kairi vs. Aqua

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Kairi vs. Roxas

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Roxas vs. Ventus

Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqualung

Which of these fights would you like to see in a future Kingdom Hearts game? Mods, please move to the proper forum if this is in the wrong place, thank you!

Last edited:

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Marluxia and Zexion vs. Saix and Xemnas.

No dead serious. THat'd be awesome.

as for the fights you listed.. I can't see any of them every ahppening actually, MAYBE sora and aqua, or roxas and aqua.

But none relaly spark my intrest. :|

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
aqua VS sora
and aqua VS roxas
and kairi VS roxas

wow.. i started thinking.. rokukai seems like it'd be a cute couple... xD

Aqualung

So far the "clone fight" (Roxas vs. Ven) is winning, lol. I voted for Aqua vs. Sora when I made this just for lulz and because I'd actually wanna see that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Probably Roxas and Ven, just because I want to see the two of them meet.

I would say Kairi VS. Aqua or Roxas because that would just be amusing, but decided against it.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Aqua vs. Sora. It'd be cool to watch Sora get pwned by a girl xD
lol thats for sure.
i voted for aqua against kairi but only because i relly wanna see two badass females fight.
not going off that list i really want my vanitas vs mx/xehanort fight. or maybe vanitas vs riku? or better vanitas vs sora!! basically anything a slong as it includes vanitas. he could fight donald for all i care i just want him to come back.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I really don't think these choices are anywhere near as good as Sora vs Vanitas. That'd scream epicness in a metal can.

Still, my inner AquRa fan is voting for Sora vs Aqua.

Aquaman OS

Aqua vs Sora but in a playful training match kinda thing. Show him the true power of the Keyblade and all the cool things he could learn if he worked on his skills with a true Keyblade Master. Then have him beg to her to teach him some things.

Aqualung

Aqua vs Sora but in a playful training match kinda thing. Show him the true power of the Keyblade and all the cool things he could learn if he worked on his skills with a true Keyblade Master. Then have him beg to her to teach him some things.

Except there is no such thing as a playful fight with Aqua. Every time Aqua fights with her keyblade, things get hurt... badly.

If Aqua and Sora were to have a playful fight, it would end up something like this:

Aqua of course would be the one who delivers the devastating explosive hit... and lives through it. There's a reason that Aqua resembles Chuck Norris in my sig.

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Except there is no such thing as a playful fight with Aqua. Every time Aqua fights with her keyblade, things get hurt... badly.

Not in the Master Qualification Exam when she dueled Terra. =/ She fought him tough, no doubt about it, but neither one really intended on hurting the other badly.

Aqualung

Not in the Master Qualification Exam when she dueled Terra. =/ She fought him tough, no doubt about it, but neither one really intended on hurting the other badly.

It was supposed to be a joke. And besides, Terra and Aqua were both very skilled; Sora wouldn't hold a candle to either of them. Of course, Aqua whipped the crap out of Terra and MX when she fought them as Terranort in Radiant Garden (of course she didn't kill them because she held back on purpose).

If Aqua was to fight Sora, I was saying he'd get the crap beaten out of him even in a playful match against her with Aqua holding back. That's just how badass Aqua is. =)

Aquaman OS

She'd probably be impressed enough by him anyway. And then get to work on whipping him into shape.

Aqualung

We need more tags here lol. I saw some funny ones at the bottom of this topic.

αsiя

space coke
I always wanted to see Master Eraqus fight against MX. If he ME comes back then he might get revenge (then "killed" again).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back