• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which of the upcoming KH-Games will you get?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Within

It´s kinda a shame that Square always has to release their games on nearly all seperate gaming consoles by now. So as in Kingdom Hearts, like Bbs (PSP), Days(DS) and Coded(MP). And we still dont know the platform for KH III. I´m really lucky on that point, cause I have PSP and a PS3 and my sister owns a DS. So I can play at least Days and Bbs, hopefully Coded as well cause it was mentioned that it could be released for PSP as well. I dont have a japanese mega-hightech-mobile phone, so Coded has to be released on PSP!;P And for Kingdom Hearts III I have my beloved PS3. I´m really sure about the point that it´ll be released for PS3, for what console else? It has the best conditions on it. So, with a litlle bit of luck I´ll get all upcoming KH´s to play! Woohoo!^^ What about you guys? Do you own all the necessary consoles for all Games or don´t you insist in bying them all cause you just wanna follow the main Story so you can drop the handheld ones? It really is togh to get all KH´s to play with these conditions cause it also is a expensive thing to handle with.-_- But as I mentioned, I´m on the lucky side.^^

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'll have to buy a DS and a PSP.
I'll be getting BBS and Days.

Doubt I'll get Coded. We'll see.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
I be BBS only T.T

I dont have a DS, and dont see a point to get it solely for BBS

Coded? No.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I have a PSP and a DS so i'll be getting BBS and 358/2 Days.

If coded gets a port to PSP then I will get it.

Shade737

Silver Member
BBS mostly since it has way more importance that the other two.

metalyoshi9

BBS mostly since it has way more importance that the other two.

Don't say that.
They're all important in their own aspects.

But moving on.
I'll be getting BBS and Days, as is the norm. And I'm really pissed that they're only releasing Coded on DoComo phones, because I'm in Japan, and have a cell phone, but it's AU. -_-
Anyhow, I don't think they'd make Coded on PSP. I mean, granted, we have Re:CoM, but....
Nothing. Just my personal opinion.:E

And
Light Within said:
And for Kingdom Hearts III I have my beloved PS3. I´m really sure about the point that it´ll be released for PS3, for what console else? It has the best conditions on it. So, with a litlle bit of luck I´ll get all upcoming KH´s to play! Woohoo!^^

As much as I'd like for you to be right, I think it's all in all very likely that the Wii will get KH3. It's the top selling console, by far. The PS2 was the top selling console of the previous generation, which explains why it got KH. But now times have changed.
Beats me though.
We'll have to wait and see.

metalyoshi9

AquaX said:
I dont really care much for Birth by Sleep but i have a DS so i will be getting 358/2 days

And you, my friend, are on the opposite end of Shade73.
Why can't people just accept all three as important anecdotes to the overall story? ;_ ;

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Now that I have a PSP as well, I'll be getting 358/2 Days and BBS.

I would play coded but if it comes to a mobile phone I probably won't, hopefully we get it for the PSP instead.

impart

Climb The Sky
i got a DS so im going to get 358/2 days.

and i guess i need to get a job, to buy a PSP and a PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back