• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which kingdom hearts game is better Kingdom hearts or Kingdom hearts 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which KH Game Is Better KH 1 Or KH 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JakandRatchet79

Meh, I hate these kinds of threads.
Me, too. <_<

I liked KHII because of the gameplay, but it was WAY too easy, and it had a lot of corny cutscenes (Antlantica, anyone?). But it also had the most of the Org. boss fights (which, while easy, are fun as heck, IMO), and that's a pretty strong point (for me, anyway).

KH had good gameplay, but not like KHII did. But KH also had zero corny scenes, and a challenge, so it's a tie for me.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
KH1 was so much better. The story actually didn't suck and the game was a challenge. Almost everything in the original was better than the sequel. The only thing that KH2 had going for it was the gameplay, but that was also part of the problem with it, as it was too easy.

magic713

Awards
I enjoyed battling the Disney villains more in the first game, but I liked the new abilities in Kingdom Hearts II though it made the game too easy at times. I liked the storyline in the first game because the second game seemed more childlike. And I liked the gummi ship in the sequel. And fighting the Organization members was fun as well.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
The first one holds a very special place in my heart. Everything was so mysterious and exciting and new. The first's story was definitely much stronger.
But there are elements from both games that I like better than others. Just nitpicky things mostly.
Gameplay, etc.

fantasy08

Kh2 had the organization so it wins by default.:lol: Seriously, though Kh1 bored the hell out off me. I only got mildly interested in it at Never-land, Hallow-bastion,and the End of the World, and wouldn't you know those worlds are at the end of the game. If I have to struggle to hold my interest for anything then it fails for me. Also the game-play was way to hard. I hated the gummi ships to. Although Ansem was insane, and thus I liked him lol, and Billy Zane's voice was perfect he was not a ongoing threat. He showed up for a couple of minutes at the beginning, and then we don't see him anymore until the end. He felt tacked on. I like my villains to pop up now and then, and the only villains to do that in this story was Disney unfortunately.

KH2 was better because for one the gameplay was easier. I know a lot of people hate that, but I love it because I play RPG's for the story. So the sooner I can get to it the better. I hate having to go 30 minutes to an hour with constant game-overs on bosses. More story please . Less hard, tedious game-play, and Kh2 delivered on that. Also I love the reaction commands. They were like cut-scenes that you got to interact with. It also had better graphics, and more of the bad-ass, interesting org antagonists that got introduced in Com. The gummi map was more interesting, semi-fun, and just better done all around. It has a better CGI intro to. Along with better music, and a more adult looking and sounding Sora.

Even though Kh2 has a lot of problems it's the better game out of the two to me.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Byfar KH1 was the best because even though it had flaws... the characters were belivable and good gameplay to match... KH2 story and gameplay were sucky...

Sorafm+

OMFG kh2 better in so many ways
new bosses
new worlds
new abilities
new forms
PURE PWNAGE!

KHxOblivion

It's kind of hard to tell, because they both have good aspects to them. For example, Kingdom Hearts has more riddles and challenge to it and Kingdom Hearts II has a great Gummi System. I personally like them both equally, but that's just me.

magic713

Awards
Well with KHII, like most game sequels, has improved graphics compared to its predissesor, but I like the mood and feeling and story of the first Kingdom Hearts. It seemed so much more mature than KHII.

Muse

you look atrocious
I prefer the original, to say the least. While it has its flaws (camera, graphics, possibly tedious gameplay), it still has several good things about it (story, characterization, platforming, puzzles).

In KH2, a lot of it just feels forced and there were several parts in there that really could've been left out and nothing would've changed in the overall story. You could remove Halloween Town, Atlantica, and Pride Lands- three entire worlds- and nothing would've been affected.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The only things that are better in KH2 are the camera/controls, and graphics, but those hardly matter.
In KH2, a lot of it just feels forced and there were several parts in there that really could've been left out and nothing would've changed in the overall story. You could remove Halloween Town, Atlantica, and Pride Lands- three entire worlds- and nothing would've been affected.
And those worlds could've been replaced with brand new worlds that could've have some kind of impact on the original storyline.
Kh2 had the organization so it wins by default
Shit like this is why people just love KH2 so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back