• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which KH3 cooking minigame causes you to nervously sweat the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Happyfunshineman

Awards
sxdwkvh59pe21.jpg

My stomach huts just thinking about it! Post your cooking anxieties here!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Pouring the wine. I just can’t pour it without causing smoke for one of the special recipes :(

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
For me:
  1. Cracking Eggs: Hardest
  2. Flambe: Hard
  3. Salt & Pepper Shaker: Easy
  4. Cutting: Easiest

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yeah creaking the eggs is definitely the hardest one for me. On the harder dishes I also seem to mess the Flambe ones up.

Awards
The Flambe one! I always end up going too fast and adding too much! Normally I end up wasting precious ingredients attempting it a couple of times before getting it right.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The pepper grinder gave me the most trouble. Others seemed easier the more careless I was; if I tried to be careful and take it slow then I was more prone to messing up lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Pepper grinder. The timing for it just never clicked because it requires precision. The other ones felt way more instinctual and I’m very good at being reactive in that way.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
The eggs and the wine bottle can both suck it.
The other two are pretty easy imo.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
the Flambe was always the hardest for me. i can never get the right amount of wine poured and i either run out of time or burn the whole dish completely.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Outside of cutting onions I was never able to do the more challenging minigames. After a few tries I just gave up.

The Grand Chef Keyblade just wasn't worth it, lol

Meow Wow

Awards
The wine pouring is the worst for sure. The egg and cutting are the easiest for me.

The pepper shaker is the most annoying, for sure. The way the circles are timed is all kinds of messed up imo.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Of the cooking stuff, the Flambe. I can never get it right and screw up more times then succeed. Little Chef hated me after like 5 failures in a row XD

Elliekey13

Awards
I never had trouble with the egg mini game. My kryptonite was actually the salt and pepper seasoning game. For the longest time, I thought I had to press the button as the ring got to the golden part to pass, and this led to making me "too slow" Every gosh dang time I would attempt it. Now that I've figured out the actual objective, it's a lot easier, but I still hold a grudge.

OrionGold

Awards
The egg cracking minigame. I tried to be delicate as possible but I apparently keep pressing too hard on the shoulder buttons. Even with the Gourmand Ring, I still have trouble with this particular minigame.

Back