• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

huynh

see dark riku thats what im saying dating anime girls and games is dating data and just is like dating a computer

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Some of you need to slap yoursleves atleast 20 times to snap back to reality actually most of you probably never had a GF or BF before in your life but since this is for fun and I already posted might as well join in

I'd go with Tifa forget Namine and Kiari I might do a one night stand with those two that's it if they were real hehe

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'd date Yuffie. She's hot and I think she would be cool to hang out with.

The XIV

Larxene! WOOOOOOOOT! \oo/_(-.-)_\oo/

On a related, all you "OMG shez a computer shez not reel go get a life and a GF" really piss me off. If you don't like it, go away.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
SORA. He's hot, he's cute, and he would be a BLAST to hang out with. We be buggin' out all day. Cloud also, since he's a hot piece of ass and my first video game crush, and Leon too. Maybe even Riku.

riku157

I would go out with any of those girls if i could (referring to ff and kh) but if i had to choose it would most likely be a tie between kairi and tifa.

Axel425

hmmm definitely axel cuz hes hot as a motha but luxord looked really hot too in port royale i wanted to bang him, then again, i have a significant other, but still, there's no harm in fantasizing lol, didnt mean to seem perverted sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back