• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammylala

Riku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe Leon Cloud or Axel too

R

Riku's Dawn

sammylala said:
Riku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe Leon Cloud or Axel too
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That's hiarious!:p

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Howz about Namine and Kairi at the same time?
(LOL, an inside joke for all people who have beat the game, and yet still such a pretty picture in my mind)

R

Riku's Dawn

Engulfed said:
Howz about Namine and Kairi at the same time?
(LOL, an inside joke for all people who have beat the game, and yet still such a pretty picture in my mind)
That's it?What about Tifa, Yuffie, and Aeris?They're rip for teh plucking! All mine!

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Riku's Dawn said:
That's it?What about Tifa, Yuffie, and Aeris?They're rip for teh plucking! All mine!

XD dude! I totally forgot about them!
They're hotter chicks!
But if I had to choose between the two, I'd %100 go with Tifa. I wouldn't enjoy what poor Cloud had to go through with Aries when THEY went on a date in FFVII

latinoremix05

the hottest chick in all ff's and everythin i have to say is rikku from ffx. she may be weird, but hell ill hit dat joint.

Chivalry5355

Ummmm how about this............. THEY ARE VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS. THEY DON'T EXIST. I don't mean to insult but if these people don't really exist, why fantasize about them?

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Chivalry5355 said:
Ummmm how about this............. THEY ARE VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS. THEY DON'T EXIST. I don't mean to insult but if these people don't really exist, why fantasize about them?
Aw come on, it's all in good fun.
By the way, in FFAC, Tifa looks real enough for guys to think she's REALLY hot

huynh

this is weird talking about dating data its just like roxas dating olette in fake twilight town lol.

ok im gonna help u all by naming most of the girls and boys.

GIRLS:Kairi. Selphie, Rikku, Paine, Yuna, Aeris, Tifa, Yuffie, Namine,Jasmine, Minnie mouse, aerial, belle, donald duck's girlfriend or wife i dont know,olette, that white haired girl who hang out with seifer, hercules girlfriend, sally.larxen, and thats all i can think of for girls

Boys:Sora, Riku, Roxas, Mickey mouse, Cloud, Leon, Uncle scrooge,Goofy, Donald duck, auron, xemnas, ansem the wise, xigbar, xaldin, alladin, vexen, lexaeus, zexion, saix, axel, demyx, luxord, marluxia, pence, hayner, rai, seifer, setzer, simba, timon, pomba, beast, yeah im tired of typing you get the point.

In my opinion kairi but get real dating DATA OMG THATS THE SAME AS DATING A COMPUTER LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back