• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenshi_Aerith

Website
www.freewebs.com
tifa14 said:
tifa is the hottest girl in the game and u no it to u bitch

Sorry but your the only bitch here and Aeris is ten times hotter!!!! I swear if I was a guy I would date her in a heart beat!!!! Besides Tifa stuffs like hell we all now it hunny its ok to cry if you want just saying, and besides we all know that Tifa stuffs because she knows aeris has bigger breast then her.... *shurggs* its ok you can cry but it won't do any good

darkriku101

Come on people this is sad all of u pervets drooling over anime and videogame girls or guys are sick. Go outside talk to some girls be nice and u might be lucky enough to get some.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
darkriku101 said:
Come on people this is sad all of u pervets drooling over anime and videogame girls or guys are sick. Go outside talk to some girls be nice and u might be lucky enough to get some.
*Sigh* There's always one person who thinks they've been the first clever little lamb to point this out and probably feels incredibly cool and mature next to us for doing so. XD Lighten up, sweetie.

O

Oberon

i go with tifa, even though kairi is slightly more attractive. but i picked tifa because she kicks ass and so do i, since im a 2nd degree black belt in jujitsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back