• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which KH unique world will appear in 0.2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wottles

In every single KH game, there's been at least one Kingdom Hearts unique world.

So what non-disney world do you believe will Aqua come across in the realm of Darkness?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
At first glance I'd say none because only one of the KH original worlds we know actually fell to Darkness and ended up in the Realm of Darkness, that one being Destiny Islands which we already saw during the finale of KH 1.

Twilight Town, Traverse Town, Castle Oblivion and The World that Never was are all in-between worlds and while Radiant Garden fell, it was turned into Hollow Bastion and remained in the Realm of Light as shown in KH 1.

So the only "original" worlds remaining would be the Keyblade Graveyard and Daybreak Town.
Out of these, the latter is probably the more plausible choice if they want to somehow tie 0.2 in with x[chi] and the chi-era as well.

Infamita

So the only "original" worlds remaining would be the Keyblade Graveyard and Daybreak Town.
Out of these, the latter is probably the more plausible choice if they want to somehow tie 0.2 in with x[chi] and the chi-era as well.

Agreed. Daybreak Town seems like the only logical world to include in 0.2. It has already been shown that the Keyblade Graveyard exists somewhere in the realm of light, whereas it is unknown where Daybreak Town went after the events of KHX.

It world certainly be an interesting link if Aqua somehow stumbled on all that Keyblade history during her time in the realm of darkness.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
No KH game was entirely set in the RoD though.
I'm not sure if in this "only a KH III world long" game we'll see that much content.

Infamita

I'm not sure if in this "only a KH III world long" game we'll see that much content.

True. Whilst it would be nice to get a few more unique worlds into the game, there simply wouldn't be enough time to explore them in the 2-4 hour span this game will probably play for.

It would certainly be nice, but unfortunately, it's an unlikely occurrence

On a side note - I wonder how much of the game will actually be set in the RoD. Considering how previous trailers have shown scenes of Riku, Mickey, and Kairi speaking with Yen Sid, I wonder how much of the game will take place in the Realm of Light. Probably not much considering the game's centred around Aqua, but it's still a thought

Muke

whatever
Awards
Probably only some of the cutscenes. I don't think we will play as anybody in the RoL, if that's what you mean

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

This is certainly also an important point to take note of.
While Nomura's statements imply that the average length of a KH III world will be different to what it was in KH 1/KH 2/BBS, most likely longer, it is still limited in overall scope of content.

Wottles

Maybe it's just me, but I always assumed 0.2 was going to be around the same length as KH2's prologue which was only furthered by Nomura stating 3's prologue was going to be incredibly quick because of 0.2 being its own thing. So I figured it was going to be 2.5 to 4 hours. Which I figured wasn't going to be purely spent in Castle of Dreams/Dwarf Woodlands/Enchanted Dominion. Especially given that Nomura states CoD ends right after the terra cutscene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back