• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which KH character do you look like most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~JD~

For me its probably roxas. I could never pull off sora's hair lol, but roxas has the same style. Not exactly same haircolor (mine's more brown, but with blond highlights from summer) but i could pull off roxas' hair easy. but i have brown eyes. Other than that were pretty similar. Not in personality though :p

JTD95

How many thread's like this has it been made before?
Anyway, my favorite KH character is properly Zexion. Don't know why but I just like him

Twilight_Angel_

I could probably look like a few characters...with my recent hairstyle(when I don't put gel and such in it) I'd look like a strawberry blonde Xion...Then if I let it grow a bit more, Aqua(again strawberry blonde) Though when I had really long bangs, I looked like Zexion...However now when I wake up in the morning, I get bedhead that looks like Roxas' hair....or Cloud's...

amcg

i think i would have to say kairi only because of the red hair and colored eyes but thats about it, ha! im my own person ;)

JTD95

Which one do you LOOK like not like the most.

At the moment.....probably a brown haired Xion because of the length of my hair. Before I got it cut....I didn't look like anyone from KH.

*Facepalm*
I always reads thing's to fast, I don't look like Zexion at all. Well then this thread is more original than I thought

H

Haxon

Well it was more like Saix or Vexen, but its brown.
But out of organization members, its probably the most like Marluxia right now, only I dont have bangs.
Oh and occasionally I wear it like Zexion, only its not as short in the back.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Hmm, i don't seem to look like any of the characters... I could probably look like a guy Xion if i grew my hair out to a girls length! ^_^

Dacex

Mine's definately sora since i hav the same eye color, hair color, and even my face kinda looks like his since im about the same age as he is in KH1. also my hair looks just like his when i get outta the shower and dry it with a towel

DestinysFate

Hmmmm... I'd have to say I'm a mix between Naminè and Aerith. My hair is cut almost equal to Naminè's but my hair and eye color is really close to Aerith's.

H

Haxon

Mine's definately sora since i hav the same eye color, hair color, and even my face kinda looks like his since im about the same age as he is in KH1. also my hair looks just like his when i get outta the shower and dry it with a towel

yeah when i rub my hair with a towel after getting out of the shower it looks like soras heir to (and the same color) and im his age in KH1.

And yeah i guess you can say my hair looks like Young Tidus too.
Also Riku. And Leon. Depends on what i feel like doing with it.

Wow I have alot

Gram

Banned
Awards
my fav in kh1 its sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back