• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which KH character did you fall in love with / still love?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

When you first played Kingdom Hearts, which KH character did you fall in love with / still love or have a slight crush on?

Mine is Roxas and Ventus, and still is :redface: RIku's hot too

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Aaaaahhh the good old times...
I was 12 when I got KH1 and KH2, and while despising him in KH1, Riku jumped to be my favorite character incredibly fast in KH2. I don't know if I would call it a crush, but I really, REALLY liked his german voice actor a lot as well, so...yeah. Let's say I spend way more time in the last part of the game than necessary.

Since BBS though, Vanitas is and forever will be the bae, lol.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Larxene, her personality just stood out so much to me (in a good way), and made CoM fun for me.

Hmm, Larxene was indeed an interesting character. She had a strange hate-love-like relationship with Namine, seemingly trying to give her advice and at the same time teasing her. I'd love to see her return in KH III, would be interesting if she met Kairi. :3

Muke

whatever
Awards
I just always loved Sora as a kid while playing KH2 *O*

Aaaaahhh the good old times...
I was 12 when I got KH1 and KH2, and while despising him in KH1, Riku jumped to be my favorite character incredibly fast in KH2. I don't know if I would call it a crush, but I really, REALLY liked his german voice actor a lot as well, so...yeah. Let's say I spend way more time in the last part of the game than necessary.

Since BBS though, Vanitas is and forever will be the bae, lol.
His voice actor is also the voice of Krillin in DBZ and he has sooo many Anime roles. I like him.

Last edited:

Rael_Oblivion

I fell in love with Riku by the end of KH 1 and he's still my favorite. DDD and CoM are two of my favorite (and DDD my absolute favorite) KH games partially because Riku is playable for half of them and he gets good storylines. Hoping they give him lots of on-screen time in KH III. (Or at least more than he got in KH II.)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
His voice actor is also the voice of Krillin in DBZ and he has sooo many Anime roles. I like him.

Yeah, Wanja Gerick speaks some of my favorite rolls overall. And he fits Riku super well imo. I mean, David Gallagher does, too, but it's still a bit different somehow.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Riku in KH1-onwards. It helped that I was the same age as the characters when KH1 was released, lol, and I could identify with Riku's drama.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Sora is my fave because I've grown up with him, from the time when I was half his age to now being much older than him, but he's like a childhood friend. Or a little brother. I kinda had a crush on Namine back when I first played KH2, I was 10 so I can't remember much but I thought she was really cute and seemed sweet even though I didn't understand much about the plot because I skipped CoM. Also Vanitas I guess? He has perfect voice and I like his design the best.

Muke

whatever
Awards
If we can also talk about the present, Aqua. Period. <3

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Periwig Man is hella sexy.

I never really "crushed" on any characters until KH2, and, well... *looks at avatar*
Sexy voice. Sexy face. Stupid, stupid sexy face.
I think my love of Xemnas has mostly to do with the funny faces he makes.

If we can also talk about the present, Aqua. Period. <3
At first glance I was wondering why you wanted to talk about Aqua's period. XD

Shinra

Banned
Awards
honestly I have say that it's a tie between Xion and Aqua, and even though I developed a thing for redheads I never really liked Kairi

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Aqua, Namine in COM and especially Riku in 3D. I hated him in KH1 and COM but he's such a great guy in 3D. It really hit home with me during my current 3D playthrough.

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Riku is forever my babe and don't you forget it.

S.Gill17

I don't know why, but I've always had a feeling this question would be asked at some point.

For me, I've fallen in love with Aqua. I got into KH with the HD remixes and then bought the DS games to play. When I bought 2.5 and booted up BBS for the first time, I saw Aqua and thought to myself "She's a pretty girl." By the end of playing through Aqua's story, I had fallen in love with her.

She's a strong woman who has been through a heck of a lot, and she was never the classic damsel in distress. Instead, she fought. I think that's what made me so attracted to her - her strength and willpower and courage. Plus, she's so hot and that is a contributing factor.

Not only did I fall in love with Aqua, she's my favourite character out of everyone. I'm in love with her and she's my favourite - bonus points XD.

To this day, I am still in love with her and I think I always will be. She's my screensaver and I can't wait to buy the 2.8 Play Arts Kai figure of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back