• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which KH character are you most like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Org.Member#0

:angry:I have returned and my choice is Saix the calm and elgegent One, but piss him off and he'll go berzerk on your ass :angry:

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
I think Sora because of the same reason as phoenixredgold, I love to help people, never think about what I say, especially when I defend people, and I somehow come out okay despite it, I'm the opposit of Kairi though, which is why I'm really not sure why they're together (even though it's cute as hell). Because if I were her, I wouldn't be waiting on that island, I'd be out there looking for Sora!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Sephiroth. i lust for more power and will come back relentlessly for a fight. i cannot be defeated easily in any task and my calm persona can strike fear into the hearts of mankind.

pikalover77

I guess i'd be....half Sora halfRiku?

Sora for the reasons everyone else posted here (except the act first, think latr thing)

Riku because... I guess.....i'm mostly a loner....

anyway, i'm more Sora than Riku

Zexionia

im sorta a mix, im as strong and fearless as roxas, also like to do things on my own like roxas..
but at times i am completely clueless which makes me think of roxas (in the beginning of KHII) and goofy who is... well u get the point..

There you go im most like Roxofy (Roxas and Goofy)

Fantom

I would probably be more like pete. Why? Im clumsy!
Nah Kidding im more like Leon in a way kinda keep things to myself?
Yeah and i dont like my name, like Leon doesnt use his 'real' name

T

ThetrueMickey

Accually im most like Donald I can be laid back sometimes but then when something that TICKS ME OFF!!!!!!!!! I get angry!:cursing::cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back