• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which KH character are you most like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
I would have to say that I'm most like Mickey because he is kind and stays away from drama but if it comes down to defending himself he will and thats what I do.

Forgotten_Memory

I'm a bit like Sora because he's determined and caring to those around him, but i don't tend to make rash decisions like he does. I'm also a bit like Olette, in that i'm the one who nags my friends to get their homework done on time!
crashkid77, where can you take that quiz? it sounds like fun

Well, I am more like Donald! Short tempered, that is me! No, just kidding. I would be most like Yen-Sid.

soraluverforever

Sora because love to help people, never think about what I say,I that i dont give up easily keep trying yeah thats just like sora

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Namine, probably. I love to draw and I'm really passive and quiet unless I get inspired. My friends say I look a lot like her, too. And thus, I am cosplaying her! Woot to staying up late sewing a dress!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back