Which KH character are you most like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
O

Org.Member#0

:angry:I have returned and my choice is Saix the calm and elgegent One, but piss him off and he'll go berzerk on your ass :angry:

bladed asassin

Awards
probally sora, im really nice to everyone and i act and not really think all the time...plus i'd do anything to save a friend

Awards
Sora. i care for everyone, im determined, i dont give up easily. and i def. dont think before i act. i also took a personality test on a random website and i got Sora. the description said that i was an upbeat kid, shining knight, and a keen savior. :p

ViVi94

Awards
Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
I think Sora because of the same reason as phoenixredgold, I love to help people, never think about what I say, especially when I defend people, and I somehow come out okay despite it, I'm the opposit of Kairi though, which is why I'm really not sure why they're together (even though it's cute as hell). Because if I were her, I wouldn't be waiting on that island, I'd be out there looking for Sora!

Nelo Angelo

Student of Knowledge
Awards
Sephiroth. i lust for more power and will come back relentlessly for a fight. i cannot be defeated easily in any task and my calm persona can strike fear into the hearts of mankind.

pikalover77

Awards
I guess i'd be....half Sora halfRiku?

Sora for the reasons everyone else posted here (except the act first, think latr thing)

Riku because... I guess.....i'm mostly a loner....

anyway, i'm more Sora than Riku

Zexionia

Awards
im sorta a mix, im as strong and fearless as roxas, also like to do things on my own like roxas..
but at times i am completely clueless which makes me think of roxas (in the beginning of KHII) and goofy who is... well u get the point..

There you go im most like Roxofy (Roxas and Goofy)

Fantom

Awards
I would probably be more like pete. Why? Im clumsy!
Nah Kidding im more like Leon in a way kinda keep things to myself?
Yeah and i dont like my name, like Leon doesnt use his 'real' name

T

ThetrueMickey

Accually im most like Donald I can be laid back sometimes but then when something that TICKS ME OFF!!!!!!!!! I get angry!:cursing::cursing: