• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which keyblades should be in Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

x-X-Riku-X-x

Bond of flame, Oblivion, athkeeper, Two Accross, the anti form one, Gayblade just for laughs, Ultima weapon, Frenrir and a bunch of new ones

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
I'm new. So as I read somewhere in the posts, I saw a comment mentioning the bond of flames keyblade appearing in Days. If other keyblades could appear in Days which would you want to see? I'd want to see the two-across keyblade. (The one with the organization XIII symbol)

Note:*I'm not saying I believe that keyblades with keychains, other than the KK, are actually going to appear.

~ two across, bond of flame, oblivion, and oathkeeper. four of the coolest keyblades in the entire series. swear.

Silent hero_

Awards
Well, yeah. But it can't be like Gayblade, never =o It will just remind me of Kairi's silly fighting...

shazaam

I think it should be ones like two across,bond of flame and we already know about windmaker

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I would like the Gayblade included for fun, when you think about it, it's not all that gay. As well as a Marluxia scythe-would be awesome.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I could totally see a Marluxia Scythe keblade kicking ass. Especially if sakura petals appeared everytime Roxas would hit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back