• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which keyblades should be in Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora's Darkside

From the looks of the one we've already seen (can't find the name, but was in a previous update) it looks like you have to choose you keyblade before the mission in the panel system. That might mean that once you use a keyblade panel, it could disappear until you get another one. (Hoping that's not the case)

As for what should appear, I say make 'em all new except for oathkeeper and oblivion, because they have the most to do with Roxas.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I wasn't surprised with Bond of Flames coming back either. I can't wait to see the other Keyblades from the other members of Organization XIII. I wonder what Xemnas' is? (giant lightsaber with a keychain :D)

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
The only time when Riku dual wielded really was when he let Kairi use the 'Gayblade' Wonder if he'll actually dual wield in Days

Charlie K

Back in Business
Star Seeker, Bond of Flames, Oblivion and Oath., KK, and The Wind one are the ones I've seen so far, but I want more, newer designs, and etc..

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
What about a keyblade from Zexion? Could it be like a book, or somewhat of Zexion's actual weapon?
A book keyblade would be weird.

Star Seeker, Bond of Flames, Oblivion and Oath., KK, and The Wind one are the ones I've seen so far, but I want more, newer designs, and etc..
Roxas will most likely get keyblades from all of the organization members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back