• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Keyblade do you want for KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveryOfAChild

I would pick 2 Keyblades, I would pick the Oblivion and the Ultima Weapon, cause they cause destruction, and alot of it. And Black and Gold go together in a way. o_o; Which one would you pick..?

E

Eclipse

kingdom key XDDD i'm gonna play all the way up to sephiroth and the final boss with kingdom key :D

Sora22904

I would definetly choose lionheart and oblivion, they're the best!!!!!!!!!
They'd go perfect with the Final form costume!

iMtHe14ThMeMbEr

normal form: ultima weapon
valor form: ultima weapon and fenrir
wisdom form: ultima weapon
master form: ultima weapon and oblivion
final form: ultima weapon and bond of flames

those are the best and strongest keyblades which suit for the particular form! we look for the strongest and not for good looking, lol :p

linsparker

hey i went through some sites and read about a new cool keyblade that is the strongest ,i think, in KH2. Its called Fenrir (highlight this) and you get it by beating sephiroth. i'd choose that blade.

Mindergorian

linsparker said:
hey i went through some sites and read about a new cool keyblade that is the strongest ,i think, in KH2. Its called Fenrir (highlight this) and you get it by beating sephiroth. i'd choose that blade.

Got any picture on this keyblade??
I've never seend it before...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back